Warhammer fans have been eagerly waiting for news about the upcoming DLC for Warhammer: Vermintide 2, Winds of Magic. Yesterday the developers revealed a new boss which will be available in the game. Today, Fat Shark announced the beta release date of the game along with a new trailer. The game is also available for pre-order, starting today.
The latest trailer showcases what all the upcoming DLC has to offer. Ranging from the beastly Minotaur to the different new levels, game modes, weapons and stuff. Speaking of the release date, the expansion will be getting the Beta launch on 13th August on Steam. If you’re looking for the complete list of content coming along with the expansion, here it is :-
- New Enemy Faction: Beastmen – As grotesque hybrids of humans and beasts the Beastmen have the intelligence of a man and the cunning of wild animals. These savage warriors embrace Chaos willingly and will show no compassion or nobility. With profound malice for order and reason, these Children of Chaos want to end the world in bloody carnage.
- New Higher Difficulty – Cataclysm is back, now even harder.
- Raised Level Cap – Raised from level 30 to level 35, and with new talents to match.
- New Progression System – All new, and separate Winds of Magic specific progression system along with Weave Forged versions of all weapon types.
- 5 New Weapons – One for each hero
- Kerillian has a shield and spear.
- Sienna can swing her flames with a flaming flail.
- Bardin has a new set of throwing axes.
- Saltzpyre now has a billhook.
- Kruber can use a heavy spear.
- New Adventure Level: Dark Omens – Fight the mighty and strong Beastmen together with your friends in a challenging new level.
- New Game Mode: Winds of Magic – Bring your friends and try to complete a new set of challenges with increasing difficulties in the weaves of the eight Winds of Magic.