Hey, players! Do you want some Pokemon GO news? Alright, we’ll give them to you here. Pokemon GO announced its Community Day for September 2022 yesterday, September 7th. And if you read their blog post, you have probably seen their featured Pokemon. Before we move forward to the newest addition to your Pokédex, the Community Day happens on Sunday, September 18th, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time. Expect new research stories, featured Pokemons and attacks, Raid battles, and bonuses too! Moving on, is this Pokemon strong? You’re probably thinking about that, so we’ll list all details about Roggenrola below!
Who is this Pokemon Roggenrola?
The recently released Pokemon GO’s Community Day announcement might have added questions about the Pokemon Roggenrola. If you are not an avid Pokemon fan, we got you here, so read below to know more about this unfamiliar (if ever) Pokemon!
- Pokemon Roggenrola joins the Pokemon series during Generation V. A Rock-type Pokemon that makes the best moves of Smack Down and Stone Edge. The following are its statistics in Pokemon GO: 121 in Attack, 110 in Defense, and 146 in Stamina (Pokemon GO Hub).
- According to fans’ discussion on Game FAQS, Roggenrola is indeed strong. It hits strong, has high physical defense, high special defense, and can learn a few tricks like Earthquake and Rock Slide (or Stone Edge). Although, most, if not all, Rock Pokemons move too slowly, and it includes Roggenrola. And by the way, these discussions are based on its gameplay in the Pokemon game series, specifically in Pokemon Black and White (if we’re not mistaken!) where the Roggenrola-line was introduced.
- Speaking of line, since Pokemon GO’s featured Pokemon is Roggenrola, let’s welcome Gigalith too! The evolution line of this Pokemon is from Roggenrola, it evolves to Boldore, then to Gigalith. You need to reach Roggenrola to level 25 to turn to Boldore. However, to successfully reach its last form, Boldore needs to be traded to evolve to Gigalith.
- According to Pokemon GO Hub, Pokemon Roggenrola weakens to Fighting, Grass, Ground, Steel, and Water attacks and moves.
About Pokemon GO Community Day
That’s all the information we have about Roggenrola as of now. Maybe after its official release on Pokemon GO, we’ll learn more about its evolution line as well. For now, we’ll briefly discuss the Trainers’ favorite, the Event Bonuses. Of course, along with the things you can expect in the September 2022 Community Day! The bonuses are as follows:
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during the event period
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon and Incense activation during the event for three hours
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokémon
- Lure Modules are activated during the event for three hours and take snapshots in the event for any surprises!
Of course, there’s more, from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time, you can have:
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day, and;
- Trades made will require 50% less Stardust!
- Take note of the Featured Attack for this coming Community Day! We hope you can catch a Roggenrola, then evolve it to its last form to gain Gigalith with a Meteor Beam attack. Before we forget, Pokemon GO wouldn’t miss the Special Research story, entitled Rock ‘n’ Roll, so ready your selves to accomplish tasks and missions!
- Encounter Raid battles and have free stickers on the day of the event. You may read more about the Pokemon GO Community Day event here!
See you and gotta catch ’em all, Trainers!