The creative minds behind the WWII-based video game series are currently looking for game designers. MachineGames is recruiting an experienced game designer for quest designs, Live Ops and monetisation strategies.
Posting on Bethesda-owned ZeniMax Careers, MachineGames listed the requirements, responsibilities and desired skills for the vacancy –
- Work with Creative Director and multidisciplinary teams to design gameplay systems with maximized fun factor, engagement, and monetization
- Create, maintain and evangelize the design documentation
- Manage and track progress of features and game systems
- Review game builds and provide direction to internal and external development teams
- Develop and improve in-game Live Ops using various analytical tools
- Work closely with data analysts to interpret live data and recommend feature & system adjustments
- Work closely with user research team to evaluate user tests
- Validate incoming feedback and iterate designs in response as needed
- 5+ years as Game Designer in the game industry
- Highly skilled at game balancing, pacing and monetization strategies
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Experience with multiple aspects of game design: concept development, game progression, interface, monetization, and playability testing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in running Live Ops
- An interest and ability to interpret statistics
- Knowledge of psychology
If you believe you’re the right person for the job, click here to apply.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update on Wolfenstein. Until next time, Happy Gaming!