Master Duel is coming to consoles and PC! Since its announcement in the summer of 2017, the free and open-to-all-platforms collectible card game will be playable on the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. It will be also available on iOS and Android in the future!
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is based on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Collectible Card Game (TCG) and developed to digital form. It has sold over 25 billion cards since its debut in 1998. An RPG where the player is able to build decks by gathering cards. Every player has a hand of cards that represents various types of fearsome monsters, spells, and enchantments.
- Fans of Yu-Gi-Oh! will have the opportunity to design their own decks using more than 10,000 cards from more than 20 years of the popular Japanese game.
- On compatible devices, it will also be possible to duel in 4K resolution. If you’re looking for a way to study the backstories of your favorite cards and compete against other players online, this game is for you.
Play Duels at Any Level!
- The full Yu-Gi-Oh! experience is available for anyone at any Skill Level. Don’t worry if you’re a new player or if you haven’t Dueled in a while, the in-game tutorials will teach you the basics of how to play the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME.
- You’ll be given a Deck when you finish to help you start your journey! Collect new cards as you progress through the game to power up your Decks!
Rotating Tournament Formats
- Mix it up and put your Dueling skills to the test! A wide variety of events and tournaments will be available for players.
- Build and Duel with different Decks utilizing 10,000+ unique cards and special rules unique to Tournaments!
- Choose the tournament YOU want to Duel in and aim for that number one spot!
Uncover the Stories Behind the Cards
- The Solo Mode guides you through storylines of the themes from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. Hone your Dueling skills by completing the stories.
- Recommended for beginners, returning players, and those of you who are interested in learning more about the lore of the world of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG.
Link with the mobile app “Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron.”
- View Decklists from Duelists worldwide and improve your own Deck!
Try the sample draw feature to simulate what cards you could get in your first hand!
If you have any questions regarding Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!