Fortnite just dropped a massive update for Season 4 Chapter 2 featuring one of the most beloved anime characters of all time – Eren Yeager from Attack of Titan. Joining Eren are Mikasa Ackermann and Captain Levi Ackermann. The rumors have finally come true with AoT’s biggest characters gracing the most popular battle royale game today. Find out more below on how you can add these new and amazing skins to your inventory with ease!
How to get the Eren Yeager Fortnite skin [FOR FREE]
Probably one of the largest patch updates in Fortnite brings the presence of Attack on Titan’s protagonist, Eren Yeager. Just like other crossovers before Eren, Attack on Titan‘s biggest name will come via Battle Pass. Before the official release, Fortnite announced that Eren Yeager will come out on the 15th of April. However, they suddenly decided to release it ahead of that day, making it available for everyone today, April 11. Fortunately, you will be given a chance to acquire the new Eren Yeager skin, FOR FREE! All you have to do is complete a list of quests and challenges to be rewarded with the latest Fortnite and AoT collaboration skin. Listed below are the 8 quests you need to complete in a step-by-step guide.
1. Locate three (3) Scout Regiment Footlockers in which you can find in-game loot like the new Thunder Spears and ODM Gear. Take note that these footlockers are not that easy to find. One of these is located in a tower in The Citadel while the other one is located inside a house near the Pleasant Passage.
2. Wanna try your newfound ODM Gear? Use it to complete this quest by swinging from tree to tree on three (3) different occasions via the Omni-Directional Mobility Gear. As mentioned, you can find this equipment as floor loot from the Scout Regiment Footlockers and/or normal chests.
3. Another quest is to visit five (5) Guard Towers on the map. The towers are easy to spot since they are huge infrastructures. But, to help you find at least two of them, one tower is located near the Pleasant Passage while the other one is near the Royal Ruin. The other Guard Towers are relatively nearby the Citadel.
4. Not only is Attack on Titan bringing the ODM Gear and Eren Yeager skin to Fortnite, but the infamous Thunder Spear will also be joining the fun. Once you found this striking weapon, destroy any structures in-game using the spear. You have to fulfill 50 destroyed structures to complete the challenge. Time for your to practice that spear skills of yours, regiment scout!
5. Now, we’re getting to the more exciting part. Let’s put your new items and skills to the test! Try to deal at least 300 damage to your opponents when you’re airborne. You can use ODM Gear, Thunder Spears, or your common weapons as long as you are dealing damage to them when you are on air.
6. To get the best out of your ODM Gear and Thunder Spear, hit your opponents at least 7 times using these two new pieces of equipment.
7. Titans on Fortnite? Well, you aren’t going to see real Titans in the game. However, there are scattered Titan dummy targets on the map. All you have to do is strike the nape (or the back of the neck) of the Titan dummies. Find four (4) different targets to complete the quest.
8. Finally, you are one the last stage to get the new free Eren Yeager skin. Truly, this is quite an easy task. All you need to do is find Yeager’s family basement in Anvil Square and that’s it!
Once you completed all eight quests, you will be rewarded with an Eren Yeager outfit plus some amazing stuff. The additional items include a Regiment Gear (Wrap) to decorate your weapon, a Determine Eren (Emoticon), a Banner Icon, a Titan Strike (Harvesting Tool), and five (5) Battle Stars. Not only that, you will also be granted an Eren’s Faceoff (Spray) to mark your territory!
Mikasa and Levi Ackermann: How to get this iconic duo’s Fortnite skins?
Unfortunately, the Mikasa and Levi Fortnite skins do not come free to the game. Unlike the Eren Yeager skin, the only way you can get these two tantalizing skins is by buying them using V-bucks. The Mikasa and Levi bundle cost 2,200 V-bucks as of right now. Along with the Mikasa Ackermann and Levi Ackermann outfits, are two back bling and a Levi and Mikasa loading screen called Citadel Scouts. The first back bling is the Ore Light which lights up at night while the second one is a Transformation Serum which supposedly turns you into a Titan.
However, if you only want to acquire only either Levi or Mikasa, you can purchase the skins separately priced at 1,500 V-bucks. This new update brings Fortnite to v24.20 and is available to download right now on all supported platforms. That includes PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Android devices.
It has been a massive update for Fortnite so be sure to get your hands on these new amazing additions to the game! Plus, did you find this guide useful? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
OTHER NEWS: Fortnite Server Maintenance / Downtime v24.20 + Server Not Responding Possible Fix (April 2023)
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!