TikTok isn’t just for entertainment, it can be used to edit videos for personal memories. Feeling confident? Capture the moment and try out the popular Velocity Edit trend. If the template takes too long to load, no worries – you can still create the effect without it, and here’s a step-by-step guide just for you. TikTok and CapCut have been hand-in-hand to provide templates that are perfect to use for your short video clips.
This is the Velocity edit, the once-again-craze taking TikTok by storm. With its unique blend of fast-paced action and slowed-down moments of beauty, it’s no wonder that users are flocking to this trend. Whether you’re showing off your dance moves, performing stunts, or just goofing around with your friends, the Velocity edit adds a cool, dynamic flair to your videos.
Create TikTok Velocity edit trend on CapCut
1) Launch the CapCut application and import your video
- To get started, open the CapCut application on your device and create a new project. Once you’re in the project, import the video that you’ll be using for the Velocity edit. Ensure that the video you import is the one you plan to use for the edit.
2) Apply the dynamic_light_wave filter
- After importing your video, click on it and navigate to the Styles tab. Look for the dynamic_light_wave filter and add it to your video. The filter will create the Velocity effect in your video.
3) Add your desired song
- To finish up your TikTok Velocity edit, add your desired song to the clip. This step is optional, but it can enhance the overall effect of your edit.
Edit the Velocity effect on TikTok
If you can’t find the dynamic_light_wave filter under the Styles tab, don’t worry! We have ready another guide you can follow:
1) Launch TikTok and create a new video
- Open the TikTok app on your device and create a new video. You can choose any video you’d like to edit with the Velocity effect.
2) Go to the Effects tab and search for the Shadowy effect
- Once you’ve created your video, click on the Effects tab located at the bottom of your screen.
- Look for the Shadowy Effect and click on it. You can find it by scrolling down or using the search bar at the top of the screen.
3) Save and share your TikTok Velocity edit
- Once you’ve placed your video, and finalized your clip, then you’re all set. Save your edited video and share it on your TikTok profile.
Add the CapCut template to your video
Let us give you a pro tip that could save you a ton of time and effort – just use a template. CapCut, the video editing app, has a selection of Velocity templates that you can use to make your video pop.
- Once you’ve found the perfect template, take a moment to preview it before exporting. You want to make sure that everything looks just right before sharing it with the world.
- All you need to do is head over to the Template tab of CapCut and search for Velocity templates. Voila! A plethora of ready-made templates will be at your fingertips, ready for you to choose from. For easier navigation, just may use this template.
- From there, choose the video to use. Click the Preview button to see what it would look like. If you’re satisfied, then tap the Export button on your screen.
We hope this helped you in creating your TikTok Velocity video edits. Let us know if you achieved the Velocity Edit you created!
If you have any questions about the TikTok Velocity edit, you can share them below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.
Make sure you share, subscribe to our push notifications, and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!