The year 2023 brings more games for gamers to watch out for. The Game Awards 2022 may have spoiled a few upcoming video games including what we’ll discuss today. In the last, TGA 2022, Atomic Heart’s reveal trailer dropped along with other new installments and games. With more than a month before its release, details for Mundfish and Focus Entertainment‘s upcoming game came out. So without further ado, here are all the details about Atomic Heart, the trailers, platforms, pre-order, description, and the question, of how to play with friends.
All details about Atomic Heart
Mundfish developed the game, while Focus Entertainment and 4Divinity would publish the upcoming first-player shooting game. If you enjoy playing video games in solo mode, then might as well give this a try. The genre of Atomic Heart circles in adventure, fighting, and role-playing game.
- Fight and survive in an alternative reality back in the 1950s. The development of robotics and utilizing advanced technology, make sure you know the best strategies to defeat different opponents. You may face flying robots or even unusual creatures. Use your firearms accordingly to destruct them and fight your way to win.
- “A global system failure happens at the Soviet Facility №3826 that leads machinery to rebel against the people. You are Major P-3 and your task is to eliminate the consequences of a large-scale accident and prevent the leakage of classified information threatening to destroy the whole world.“
Release date and platforms
The developers and publishers already revealed the release date of Atomic Heart. You can expect the game to arrive in more than a month, specifically on February 21, 2023. Make sure you pre-order before the said release date, gamers!
- Moreover, the soon-to-be-released FPS game can be played over multiple platforms. Whether you have a PC for gaming or consoles, you can enjoy Atomic Heart. Ready your PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X and S!
Speaking of pre-ordering above, you can still pre-purchase Atomic Heart. Four different editions are made available for purchase: Standard Edition, Gold Edition, Premium Edition, and Limited Edition Bundle.
- Standard Edition: The base version of the game retails for $59.99 on Steam, $69.99 for PS4 and PS5 via the PlayStation Store, and $69.99 on the Xbox Store.
- Gold Edition: This edition includes the base game of Atomic Heart and the Atomic Pass. Catch it for $89.99 on Steam, and $99.99 on the PlayStation Store and Xbox Store, respectively.
- Premium Edition: Furthermore, the Premium inclusions are the base game, Atomic Pass, two weapon skins, and a digital art book. This edition retails for $99.99 on Steam, and $109.99 on PlayStation Store, and is similar to the Xbox Store.
- Limited Edition Bundle: Exclusive only on Focus Entertainment Store, costs $99.99. This includes items such as the base game, a box, a steel book, an art book, and a metal poster.
The gameplay trailer came to the eagerly waiting gamers just last month, right after The Game Awards 2022. Focus Entertainment posted the gameplay trailer after revealing it on the said awards show.
- The one-minute video showcased different weapons you can use and of course, different enemies you can face. The 4K visual makes the game a lot more realistic as if you’re in the game itself.
How to play Atomic Heart with friends?
Unfortunately, the idea of making Atomic Heart a co-op play game has been scrapped. Multiplayer or a cooperative play would be unavailable for the Atomic Heart. It may be a sad adventure alone, but pretty sure the game experience would thrill you.
- So if you’re planning to play this 1950s Soviet-era game with your friends, might as well purchase each and play together on your own!
Here are all the details you need to know about Atomic Heart. Did the upcoming game interest you? Pre-order the game now.
We would love to hear from you in the comments below. Let us know if you got any questions about Atomic Heart. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.
Make sure you share, subscribe to our push notifications, and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!