Ready to play on your available devices? We got a ranked list for you here on the Best Cross-platform games to play this 2022. If you are into role-playing games, shooting games, horror, dancing, or even playing just-to-chill games, you came to the right place. Get your friends to join you as well with these games, as most of these can be played multiplayer. If you are curious about how this list would turn out, well, stay with us here to know more!
Best cross-platform games to play
We’d appreciate hearing from you about your favorite cross-platform games below, so while we share ours, do think of yours too! So here are our best cross-platform games for this year 2022, let’s start to play, shall we?
8. Just Dance 2022
Get up, shake it off, and show your dance moves! Ubisoft’s Just Dance 2022 returns to the dancers, and dancers-at-heart with new hot tracks and universes. A combination of new chart-topping hits and classics that would probably bring you up on your feet. This is one of the best games to enjoy with your family and friends, so tag them along to play. And who knows, maybe you’ll know who the best dancer is!
- Just Dance 2022 can be played on different platforms such as PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
- Game description: Create your own routine with Sweat mode and track the calories burnt and your time spent dancing to your favorite songs! Team up with your friends in Coop mode and show off your best dance moves. It’s time to shine! Camila Cabello is in Just Dance 2022! Dance to her iconic moves in Don’t Go Yet!
Free-to-play games are lifesavers to gamers who don’t have the budget to purchase games just yet. And for that reason, we have Brawlhalla here on our list for you! Just like what’s written on their website: No pay to win, play, no hidden fees, monthly costs, and paywalls, and it’s going to stay that way forever. If you’re in for some brawling, platform types of games, then Brawlhalla is perfect for you. You may be curious about the art style, but we assure you that this 2017 release from Blue Mammoth Games has some exciting surprises.
- You can play Brawlhalla for free on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Mobile Devices.
- Game description: History’s greatest warriors brawl to prove who’s the best in an epic test of strength and skill. These slugfests are salted with powerful weapons and gadgets. Every weapon you pick up changes your style of play.
6. Dead by Daylight
If you’re the type of gamer who prefers and enjoys some thrill and horror while playing, you may want to check out Dead by Daylight. If your family’s a fan of this genre too, get them onboard, or may have your friends play it with you. Choose to be the Killer or a Survivor in this asymmetrical survival horror video game. Also, peek at some iconic horror characters that you can encounter in the game!
- Since Dead by Daylight supports cross-play, enjoy the game on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
- Game description: A deadly game of hiding and seek. Stalk, slash and sacrifice your prey as a monstrous Killer, or join a team of four crafty Survivors working together to escape.
5. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
On to next in our best cross-play platform games to play, is brought to you by Mediatonic. This 2020 release involves a lot of jellybean-like creatures with different cosmetics to enjoy. Fall Guys is a platform battle royale game that caters to up to 60 players on a single server. Be sure to survive all the minigames and stages to win the game, and of course, don’t forget to party, players!
- The game is available on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. Compete with other jellybeans and take home the crown using any of your devices above. Good luck, and we hope you won’t fall!
- Game description: You’re invited to dive and dodge your way to victory in the pantheon of clumsy. Rookie or pro? Solo or partied up? Fall Guys delivers ever-evolving, high-concentrated hilarity and fun. The only thing more important than winning is looking as ridiculous as possible while doing it. Grab the silliest costume you can and fall in line—the show’s about to start!
Next on this list is Epic Games’ Fortnite. Don’t you just love how this 2017 release continues to drop new updates and events now and then? It keeps its players excited and looking forward to new things in its distinct game modes. You may fully enjoy Battle Royale, Creative, Save The World, or Zero Build because Fortnite is a free-to-play game!
- Get to experience this game on the following platforms: PS4, PS45Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC, and Mobile Devices.
- Game description: Explore large, destructible environments where no two games are ever the same. Team up with friends by sprinting, climbing, and smashing your way to earn your Victory Royale, whether you choose to build up in Fortnite Battle Royale or go no-builds in Fortnite Zero Build.
3. Evil Dead: The Game
We’re down to our last three games, and sat on the third is Saber Interactive’s Evil Dead: The Game. A new addition to the gaming community as it was recently released this year. Jump into this survival horror video game based on the Evil Dead films and series. Shotgun, chainsaw, cleavers, and more gruesome action while wandering in the darkness. Make sure to check out your surroundings for unwanted creatures lurking, watch out!
- Have a chance to play this co-op on different platforms with your friends such as PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC. Also, it’s coming soon to Nintendo Switch so let’s wait for that!
- Game description: Step into the shoes of Ash Williams or his friends from the iconic Evil Dead franchise and work together in a game loaded with over-the-top co-op and PVP multiplayer action! Play as a team of four survivors, exploring, looting, managing your fear, and finding key items to seal the breach between worlds in a game inspired by all three original Evil Dead films as well as the STARZ original Ash vs Evil Dead television series.
2. Overwatch 2
Up on our second, installment of the 2016 Overwatch game, Overwatch 2 coming through. It is the latest release among all of the games here on this list, just last October 4th. Choose from the newest Heroes, gather your team (gaming buddies), and prepare for team-play action. Of course, you can freely enjoy the free-to-play video game!
- A recent update for their second installment, it now supports cross-progression too! They started to support the game with cross-play just this year, by the way. Check it out on the following platforms: PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
- Game description: Overwatch 2 is a free-to-play, team-based action game set in the optimistic future, where every match is the ultimate 5v5 battlefield brawl. Play as a time-jumping freedom fighter, a beat-dropping battlefield DJ, or one of over 30 other unique heroes as you battle it out around the globe.
Ranking first on our best cross-platform games to play this 2022, Warner Bros. Interactive and Player First Games’ MultiVersus. The free-to-play crossover fighting game is making its name known to the gaming community. Currently, in its beta, players have been excitingly playing and enjoying the game. They recently released the duo, Rick and Morty, and Gremlins’ Gizmo. Make your favorite characters from different cartoons and TV shows fight in MultiVersus.
- You can play the game on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC, and know what fans and players are enjoying about this game!
- Game description: In MultiVersus, the Multiverse is at your fingertips as you battle it out in intense 2v2 matches. Up against Batman & Shaggy? Try using Bugs Bunny & Arya Stark! This platform fighter lets you play out your fantasy matchups in a fun co-op or head-to-head fight for supremacy.
We have a few honorable mentions here so if you want to check them out too, you may do so! Enjoy your game time, players!
- Call of Duty: Warzone: Available on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC.
- FIFA 23: You may play FIFA 23 on PS4, Xbox Series X/S & PC and PS5, and Xbox One.
- Genshin Impact: Enjoy Genshin IMpact on various platforms: PS4, PS5, PC, and Mobile Devices.
- Minecraft: We wouldn’t miss this game here, so play it on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC, and Mobile Devices.
- Rocket League: Check out Rocket League on the following platforms: PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
That’s all we have here, players!
RELATED NEWS: Top 5 Best PS5 Indie Games 2022 + Pricelist
If you have any questions, you may ask us about them below. Also, share your best cross-platform games too! Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.