BitLife has returned with a new task, and players are eager to see how they can finish the game’s variety of tasks. BitLife, created by Candywriter, is among the most widely known mobile life simulators, having gained a lot of traction in recent months. The Pride Challenge is this week’s obstacle, and here are the numerous activities you must accomplish in order to receive the challenge’s prizes.
|Join the LGBTQ+ Community.|
|Find and date 10+ lovers using the Gay Dating App.|
|Get married and adopt 4+ children.|
|Achieve 100% happiness after the above tasks.|
How To Complete
- The first step is to become a member of the LGBTQ community.
- You’ll need to go to the Activities list and then to the Sexuality category to do so.
- You can then select Gay or Bisexual, and the first mission will be completed.
- You must return to the Activities segment and select the Love menu for the second part.
- After paying $100, you’ll be able to use the gay dating app to meet new people.
- Once you’ve found the right person, you must marry them and then adopt four children.
- Adoption can also be found in the Activities section.
- There are numerous ways to increase happiness, such as visiting family, taking a vacation, and so on. Just keep doing these things, and your happiness will skyrocket in no time.
The game is projected to increase even more with the code merge upgrade, as both the Android and iOS versions of the game will now receive new features at the same time. In the past, the developers have been active in releasing new features, so it will be interesting to see what else they have planned in the future.
If you have any questions regarding BitLife, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to BitLife, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!