Bloodhunt lag fps drops glitches- This player’s guide will help you figure out how to take care of performance issues like lag, fps drops, and stuttering in Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt.
On download from Stream, some issues have been observed. Bloodhunt players are facing crashes, launch errors, and performance issues. The crashes and launch issues might get fixed with a patch, by the developers soon. Let’s see how to fix the performance issues.
Bloodhunt – System Requirements
You should first check out the official system requirements for Bloodhunt. This would clear your suspicion around the hardware of your PC. Make sure the hardware of your system meets the requirements before playing Bloodhunt.
|OS||Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system||Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system|
|Windows 10 64-bit||Windows 10 64-bit|
|Processor||Intel i5-7400/AMD Ryzen 1300X or better||Intel i7-8700K/AMD Ryzen 5 3600X or better|
|Memory||8 GB RAM||16 GB RAM|
|Graphics||Nvidia GTX 970/Radeon RX 580 or better||Nvidia GTX 1080 /Radeon RX Vega 64 or better|
|DirectX||Version 11||Version 11|
|Network||Broadband Internet connection||Broadband Internet connection|
|Storage||20 GB available space||20 GB available space|
- The first thing after getting access to the game should be to pay attention to the graphics settings. This is the easiest method to squeeze out a few extra FPS and performance.
- The lag could be caused due to the high video setting of the game. Lowering the settings won’t make a huge difference. Aim for image clarity over quality.
Use AMD FSR
- Turn on AMD FSR 1.0 for the settings menu. It adds unnecessarily sharpening to the game which is troubling but if you are on really low-end hardware it helps always.
- AMD FSR will give you a massive FPS boost at very minimal image quality loss.
Fix inconsistent framerate
- Turn on Frame Rate Smoothing. It will make the FPS jumps less visible at the cost of input lag.
- You should keep it off unless you’re suffering from bad stutters or inconsistent framerate.
- Try limiting your frame rate from the graphics menu to solve any high GPU usage issues
Switch between DX12 and DX11
- Turn on DX12 by going to the graphics menu.
- Play a match, and see how good the game is running on your system. Now, turn it off, and do the same thing.
Move the game to your SSD
- Sharkmob has highly recommended the use of SSD for Bloodhunt.
- Check out the system requirements section by going to the store page and scrolling down. Uninstall the game from your HDD and re-install it on SSD. It might work in some cases.
Extras requirements for better performance
- Disable Nvidia Instant Replay or Windows Background Recording
- Remove temporary junk files from your %temp% folder
- Close all unnecessary applications running in the background
- Turn off all sorts of overlays
If you have any questions regarding Bloodhunt, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!