Season 6 of Fortnite introduces new retrievable Bunker Chests, which hold some epic weapons and items, but discovering them will be difficult due to their well-hidden locations throughout the map.
Bunker Chest Locations
- Craggy Cliffs
- Near the west side of the POI in one of the stairwells.
- Sweaty Sands
- In the attic of one of the houses.
- East of POI.
- Colossal Crops
- South, in the field.
- Holly Hedges
- Underground – south
- Misty Meadows
- Below the stairs of a house.
- Pristine Point
- House on the hill.
- Upstairs bedroom
- Shark Island
- Break the wooden structure just below the swamp.
- Camp Cod
- Turn left when you enter the house on the island and demolish the floor.
- Head for the yellow rug, demolish the floor with it, and you’ll fall into a secret room where the chest is hidden.
- Shipwreck Cove
- Top floor bedroom of the shack.
- Lazy Lake
- This Bunker Chest at Lazy Lake is hidden in plain sight. A pile of dirt can be found to the south of the area, near large rocks.
- The chest will appear when you hit it with your pickaxe.
- Pleasant Park
- Proceed to the house on the southeast side of Pleasant Park with the basement entrances.
- Smash them, go down a staircase, through the door, and look to your left for the Bunker Chest.
- Steamy Stacks
- Building 4 basement.
- Retail Row
- Crush your path up into the attic of the yellow house in Fortnite’s Retail Row.
- The Bunker Chest is hidden behind a stuffed teddy.
- Weeping Woods
- Go north-west of the phrase ‘Weeping Woods’ on the map to locate the cabin.
- Crush through the cabin’s floors to gain access to the secret bunker beneath. The chest is behind a workstation with a few screens above it.
If you have any questions regarding Fortnite, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Fortnite, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!