Season 3 of Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific is set to debut on the 26th of this month, but there are still some objectives and things to accomplish in the current season that are worth checking out. On Warzone Rebirth Island, one of them is the Golden Vaults.
These golden vaults are loaded with valuables that you can claim right now, yes right now! Some players have previously been able to find out what was within the vaults, but they still lacked the ability to open them.
We’ll show you how to access the Golden Vaults on Warzone Rebirth Island in detail in this guide. Keep reading!
Golden Vaults in Warzone Rebirth Island
To gain access to the Golden Vaults on Rebirth Island, you must first obtain an 8-digit combination code.
- If you’re playing on a console, we recommend grabbing a piece of paper and a pen to jot down the code the phone call provides. If you’re on a computer, you may use a notepad, or simply open your phone and type the code into the ‘notes’ app. You’re welcome!
- Another option is to use subtitles to make it easier to read the numbers and, of course, to continue writing them down while reading.
- After retrieving the code, your team must immediately go to the vaults as the phone calls are also accessible to your opponents.
- Every match will have its own unique code, and the remotes will be at a different location, so keep that in mind as well.
You can see what you need to do to receive the code you want by viewing this video from Twitter, but if you can’t play it for some reason, don’t worry; we’ve got you covered.
Steps To Open Golden Vaults
|On Rebirth Island Reinforced, join a Warzone match.
|In the middle of Prison Block, look for the ringing phone. (after switching off all 6 tv remotes)
|Pay attention to the code that the speaker on the other end of the line provides you. (Do you recall your paper, pen, phone, and notepad? now’s the time to use ’em!)
|Enter your 8-digit code in one of the three Golden Vaults on Rebirth Island.
- BTW! We can’t provide you the precise codes because each interaction is unique. So turn up the volume or enable subtitles and pay attention!
- If you miss or forget the code, the phone will ring repeatedly, so don’t panic.
- You can go to the central area of the building and count how many TVs are turned on if you forget how many remotes you’ve already interacted with.
- 6 TVs = 6 remotes = Phone call
In Prison Block, turn off 6 TV remotes with a red light on the toilets by pressing the interact button.
In the middle of Prison Block, look for the ringing phone.
Write down the code.
Find any Golden Vault and Enter Code.
|Golden Vault Location #1
|Underneath the Nova 6 Factory, you’ll find it. Just go down and look for the Golden Vault door in the dark hallways.
|Golden Vault Location #2
|Between the Dock and Bioweapons Lab POIs, underneath the section that extends off of the shore. The Golden Vault door is embedded in the wall on the lower level.
|Golden Vault Location #3
|You can see it as you approach the Living Quarters, right outside Rebirth Island’s brand-new Stronghold POI.
GOLDEN VAULT LOCATION #1
NOVA 6 FACTORY
GOLDEN VAULT LOCATION #2
Between the Dock and Bioweapons Lab
GOLDEN VAULT LOCATION #3
Living Quarters Towards Stronghold
If you have any questions regarding this article, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!