The new year just arrived, along with new films and series to stream and watch out for on movie houses. To start off this first week of 2023, maybe a trip to the cinema houses and watch M3GAN the film. If you’re in for some new creepy doll movie, then this may just be your cup of tea. Director Gerard Johnstone’s 2022 film hits U.S. theaters at the end of this week. However, you’re probably if you can stream M3GAN online, well here’s where you can watch the film, you may read with us below.
Will M3GAN be streamed online?
If you’re not a fan of going out for movie nights and love staying in to binge-watch and chill, then you need this announcement. Unfortunately, as of this writing, online streaming platforms such as Netflix and HBO Max.
- We can’t expect the film to be streamed on HBO Max as it’s not under the production of Warner Bros. While, on Netflix, there may be a possibility but we believe it wouldn’t be anytime soon.
- On the brighter side, M3GAN may possibly be dropped on the streaming platform of NBCUniversal, Peacock. We hope we can expect a 45-day window after its theatrical release before it drops on the platform.
- Alongside Peacock, maybe it would be best to wait for the movie to be released on digital platforms where you can rent or buy M3GAN. You may check out platforms like Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, or YouTube TV!
Where to watch
Currently, the film can only be watched in theaters worldwide. Here’s a list of the worldwide release schedule of M3GAN, and pretty sure you wouldn’t want to miss this horror and sci-fi film.
Already in theaters
- United Arab Emirates
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- South Korea
About M3GAN the film
If ever you missed out on the film M3GAN, here’s a quick run-through of it. The 2022 film came from the known horror producer, writer, and director James Wan. The Australian director came to fame with his famous big-screen hits like The Saw, The Conjuring, and The Insidious franchises, respectively.
- The film’s main characters include familiar names such as Allison Williams (from Get Out), and Violet McGraw (from The Haunting of Hill House). Joining them would be Ronny Chieng, Brian Jordan Alvarez, Jen Van Epps, Lori Dungey, and Stephane Garneau – Monten.
- In any case, if you enjoyed Annabelle and some more doll-horror films, then give this film a chance. It has some added scientific twist in it that may send you spiraling on what’s happening next!
- Universal Pictures gives a glimpse of the film with the plot summary indicating: M3GAN is a marvel of artificial intelligence, a life-like doll programmed to be a child’s greatest companion and a parent’s greatest ally. Designed by brilliant toy-company roboticist Gemma (Allison Williams), M3GAN can listen and watch and learn as she becomes a friend and teacher, playmate, and protector, for the child she is bonded to.
We hope we can stream M3GAN online sometime in the future, at least maybe on Netflix. For now, we hope to see you in theaters. Oh, by the way, she’s more than a toy, she’s family.
You can also share any questions you have about M3GAN below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.