New game alert, is anyone up for it? Wait, before anything else, we may add a warning about this recently released game. If you can’t bear to watch horror films, then you may want to look away immediately at Choo-Choo Charles. Oh, we know that the title sounds so cute and friendly, but believe us, it’s not even near the word ‘friendly’. Anyway, if you’ve been planning to play Choo-Choo Charles, then here’s an age rating guide for you, your friends, and your loved ones!
Age Rating for Choo-Choo Charles
At the moment of this writing, Pan European Game Information (PEGI) has not yet rated the game. However, the reviews under Taming Gaming expected the game to be rated PEGI 16.
- When rated with PEGI 16, the content may include the following, if not all:
More mature and realistic violence against human characters. The game may deal heavily with death and injury to humans. Gory and bloody violence may be included at a PEGI 16 level but only if the game is arcade-style.
Sexual activity can be shown but it must not include visible genitals. Depictions of erotic nudity may feature.
The worst forms of bad language can be heard and will often include sexual expletives.
The use of tobacco and alcohol may be encouraged, and the game can feature the use of illegal drugs. The game could glamorize crime.
- Choo-Choo Charles is not for the faint of heart. This survival and horror game is not made for minors, that’s for sure. With the made reviews and even just clips of the game, we believe it should be rated as 16+ and could be up to 18+ under certain circumstances.
Spiel Times’ Age Rating for Choo-Choo Charles: 16+ or 18 years and above.
- We do not suggest you make your kids and minors join you while you play this game. The scenes are too graphic for them, and could probably haunt them for quite a while. We’d want to keep gaming a safe and enjoyable space for children. But if you want to learn more about the game, then you may keep on reading below.
About the game
Two Star Games developed and published the released horror game, Choo-Choo Charles. The game made its way to the gaming market last December 9, 2022. The game received very positive reviews from Steam which horror game fans agreed. Wondering where this game is based on?
- According to Wikipedia, Choo-Choo Charles is based on a written children’s book in 2016 by Stephen King as part of The Dark Tower Series. Moreover, Gavin Eisenbeisz, the sole owner and developer of Two Star Games plans to bring this game to consoles in the near future.
- The developer shares a mature content warning stating that: Blood, gore, and people being eaten alive by a spider train. While Steam describes the game as: Navigate an open-world island in an old train, upgrade it over time, and use it to fight an evil spider train named Charles.
- As of this moment, the game can only be played on PC and bought on Steam. You can purchase it for $19.99, so if you can take on the challenge.
Choo-Choo Charles JUST RELEASED ON STEAM! Navigate an open-world island in an old train, upgrade it over time, and use it to defeat the evil spider train, Charles. Play it now! pic.twitter.com/G2naPnSfmu
— Two Star (@TwoStarGames) December 9, 2022
Be sure to not be eaten by Choo-Choo Charles! Be mindful of Choo-Choo Charles’ age rating though, enjoy only what you can, players!
RELATED NEWS: Choo-Choo Charles: Can I use a gun?
Feel free to share your thoughts with us about Choo-Choo Charles in the comments below! Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.