CS: GO or CSGO has had this problem for a very long time. Often you must have experienced this problem that says VAC was unable to verify your game session. Well, this is a very common problem and you can fix this in very easy steps. Here’s what you need to do.
CSGO Vac Was Unable To Verify Your Game Session – Fix #1
- Open Steam
- Go to your Library > Games, and find Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Right-click on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and select “Properties”
- Click on “Local Files” tab
- Select “Verify Integrity of Game Files”
The process will take some time, so wait for it to finish. Once it’s done, close Steam, disconnect your internet connection and restart your PC. Connect back to the internet and start Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Your problem should be easily fixed.
CSGO Vac Was Unable To Verify Your Game Session – Fix #2
- Close Steam
- Open Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc)
- Go to Processes by clicking on the “More Details” button and end all tasks related to Steam or CSGO
- Open the “Run” application (Windows Key + R, if you have a gaming keyboard, this won’t work) by searching for “Run”
Copy and paste this – “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\SteamService.exe” /repair
- Press Enter
Wait for the process to end as it may take some time. Once it’s done, close Steam, disconnect your internet connection and restart your PC. After the restart is done, try to play CSGO and it should work fine.
CSGO Vac Was Unable To Verify Your Game Session – Fix #3
The only option left is to uninstall CSGO completely. Uninstall the game completely and delete any folders or files related to the game from your PC. You’ll have to check for them manually by searching your installation folder. Re-install the game freshly and the problem should be fixed.
If you have any problems regarding CSGO or you want guides related to the game, feel free to let us know in the comments below. For more CSGO content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Respect All Lives, and Happy Gaming!