Ditto is a crucial Pokémon despite the fact that it isn’t the kind of Pokémon that would be included in the greatest Pokémon tier lists. Its unusual nature means it isn’t particularly beneficial for targeting boss raids or shooting down gyms.
Catching a Ditto is a common requirement for special missions in Pokémon Go, which leads to special captures like Mew and Celebi. As a general rule, you’ll need to understand how to catch Ditto and where to look for him in the wild, which can be a difficult and random task!
How to find Ditto?
Ditto’s idea is that it is a Pokémon that uses disguise. It enjoys shapeshifting and hiding, and it does so in the wild.
In essence, there is only one way to catch a Ditto – catch the Pokémon that Ditto is concealing in and wait for Ditto to show up!
The list below is the current Ditto disguises as of June 2021
Catching Ditto Tips
- Ditto is more difficult to capture than the Pokémon it imitates!
- If Ditto is concealing in a pokemon of the same CP, a Pokeball is less likely to be effective!
- If a Pokémon with a lower CP from the list on this page appears to be eluding capture for some reason, it might be wise to use a berry and an Ultra Ball.
- Despite the low likelihood of a ditto spawn, keep trying and it will subsequently pop up.
- As previously stated, this is not a Pokémon that will change the way you fight. In fact, it is relatively ineffective in combat. So go easy on yourself!
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon Go, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Pokemon Go, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!