Due to its stealth-enhancing materials, the Black Knife Set is a unique heavy armor worn by assassins. Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor make up Elden Ring’s armor sets. The parts of this set mask the sound of the wearer’s movements in the same way that the Crepus’ Vial talisman or the Assassin’s Approach spell does. Though all of the parts suppress noise to different levels, the chest armor gear has the greatest effect.
If you like Assassin’s Creed or other stealth games and want to look and sound stealthy, this gear is for you! 😀 Enjoy!
Black Knife Set
To re-create the ultimate assassin’s creed character (LOL) in Elden Ring, you will want an armor that not only protects you but also makes you seem to look like one. 🙂 The Black Knife Armor set, with its dark colors, shrouded appearance, and threatening hood is the ideal complement to an assassin build. This is where you can get the one-of-a-kind and awesome-looking armor set.
This set is one of the coolest-looking outfits in the game, and it comes with its special benefit. Your movements are muffled by the armor components, making it far more difficult to hear you. Each piece of armor has a different level of noise suppression, so I recommend wearing the full set if you want to be as quiet as possible.
BLACK KNIFE SET
|BLACK KNIFE GREAVES|
BLACK KNIFE HOOD
|BLACK KNIFE ARMOR|
|BLACK KNIFE GAUNTLETS|
Haligtree Secret Medallion
The Black Knife Armor Set is in a hidden region that can only be accessible at a certain time in the game. You must first obtain two parts of the Haligtree Secret Medallion to unlock the Consecrated Snowfield.
NOTE: If you want to earn this armor set early in the game, you’ll have a hard time getting to its location because you’ll have to defeat at least two challenging bosses.
Make your way to the Grand Lift of Rold once you have access to both sides of the Haligtree Secret Medallion. You can choose which Medallion to hoist up by standing on the circular platform in front of the sculptures. You can access the “Secret Medallion” and use it to transport the Grand Lift of Rold to a different place by pressing the matching “switch” button.
Inside, walk to the left up the great staircase, through the door, and then to the right up until another staircase to a Site of Grace. You’ve arrived at Consecrated Snowfields, a snowy region with strong winds and poor visibility.
- There are a lot of wolves, demi-humans, and other opponents in the area. You’ll want to proceed north as soon as you enter the Consecrated Snowfields. You should concentrate on keeping your compass pointing north until you reach the other side of the low-visibility zone.
- Numerous little cliffs appear to be death traps, but you should be able to safely descend the majority of them without dying. Once you get far enough north, you should see what appears to be an abandoned town with magical seals spread around. A Site of Grace is behind a short wall near the town’s entrance.
Ordina, the Liturgical Town
- You should face directly West when standing at the Ordina, the Liturgical Town’s Site of Grace.
- Proceed west until you reach the outskirts of town, then turn right to follow the town’s outside edge in a counterclockwise direction.
- Near the northern part of town, you’ll eventually notice a massive stairway.
- A corpse, with the whole Black Knife Armor Set, rests inside a little entryway in the stairway.
If you have any questions regarding Elden Ring, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!