Frozen Needle is a Poking Sword in Elden Ring that scales largely on Str and Dex and is useful for inflicting frost on foes.
A razor-thin piercing blade of ice.
Forged by Ijii, the carian Royal Blackmith.
Can inflict frost upon enemies, and launch its blade with a strong attack. The blade immediately regenerates. – in-game description
The Frozen Needle comes with an incredible feature of doing frost damage. This is a must-have weapon for players looking to improve their Strength and Dexterity. It may be found in the Kingsrealm Ruins.
For more Elden Ring guides, tips and tricks, walkthroughs, boss locations, and more, follow us on Twitter @eldenringguides
- Players will come across dozens of various weapons across the Lands Between. All of these things have distinct traits, and some even have unique abilities.
- In this case, this poke weapon simply can cause a freeze to anything it hits.
- In Elden Ring, the Frozen Needle is an excellent Thrusting Sword to obtain. Here’s how to locate the Frozen Needle
- Visit the Lakes Liurnia region.
- Kingsrealm Ruins may be found in the northwest part of the area.
- Behind some bushes is a secret door that can be opened by an attack or rolling into it, revealing the stairs.
- Just beyond the stairwell is a fog that denotes a boss encounter.
READ MORE: ROYAL REVENANT – HOW TO BEAT
OTHER NEWS: Elden Ring: Starscourge Greatsword – All Details
If you have any questions regarding Elden Ring, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!