Giant-Crusher is physical damage and Colossal type of weapon. Colossal weapons can deal high damage but are generally slower. This guide provides the details on how to get this weapon in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring: Giant Crusher
A hammer made from a boulder, used in the War against the Giants.
One of the heftiest weapons in the entire Lands Between.
After the giants were quelled, and the man turned against man in violence,
this weapon was all but forgotten. Man has grown feeble in comparison to his forebears.
-Giant Crusher Elden Ring In-game Description
Giant Crusher is a weapon that requires 60 strength before using it. This Colossal-type weapon also scales with strength and can deal huge amounts of damage but have a “Monster Hunter” slow feeling. Additionally, it is among the highest (8th) scaling strength weapons in Elden Ring.
Detailed Stats of Giant Crusher
Adding points to strength increases physical damage and physical defense. Adding strength after 99 points will not have any effect on the physical defense. The physical defenses scaling are as follows:
- +0.33 Physical Defense per level from 1 to 30 Strength
- +0.5 Physical Defense per level from 31 to 40 Strength
- +0.75 Physical Defense per level from 41 to 60 Strength
- +0.25 Physical Defense per level from 61 to 99 Strength
HOW TO GET
The Giant Crusher could be found in a hearse or a deathbed carriage south of the Outer Wall Phantom Tree Site of Grace. Getting the item is an easy task but watch out for the Tree Sentinel Duo who you will meet along the path and the Ulcerated Tree Spirit nearby the hearse.
Unlike the boss in Limgrave, the Ulcerated Tree spirit in the Leyndell, Capital Outskirts is a regular mob. However, this will still be harder since the recommended level in this area is around level 90.
The Tree Sentinel Duo is located just before the Outer Wall Phantom Tree Site of Grace. It is possible to outrun the boss if there is enough defense and mobility.
The Ulcerated Tree Spirit guarding the hearse will also drop x2 Golden Seed which is a very special item in Elden Ring. The item allows players to increase the number of Crimson and Cerulean Flask Uses. However, Flask of Wondrous Physick will not be affected by this item.
There are 30 Golden Seeds required to upgrade to the maximum of 14 Flask Uses.
- 6 Total Flask Usesrequires 1 Golden Seed for each upgrade. (2 Golden Seeds Required)
- 8 Total Flask Uses require 2 Golden Seed for each upgrade. (4 Golden Seeds Required)
- 10 Total Flask Uses require 3 Golden Seed for each upgrade. (6 Golden Seeds Required)
- 12 Total Flask Uses require 4 Golden Seed for each upgrade. (8Golden Seeds Required)
- 14 Total Flask Uses require 4 Golden Seed for each upgrade. (10 Golden Seeds Required)
This is the start of your 1-hit-delete gear!
If you have any questions or you feel that we missed something, please feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!