Irina is a blind character in Elden Ring who wears blood-stained clothing and wears a ribbon over her eyes. She can be found on the Weeping Peninsula, right beyond the Bridge of Sacrifice. Irina alerts you to a mutiny in Castle Morne and requests that you send a message to her father, the castle commander.
My good father secreted me out the castle, but decided himself to stay. He says it’s his duty, as commander. I… I fear for father’s life. – Irina
You might want to take a detour to the south and explore Weeping Peninsula before heading to Stormveil Castle and slaying the bosses there. The mission isn’t extremely long, but it’s not immediately clear where you need to go.
Also, the environment is friendly in general, reaching Castle Morne can seem unattainable at first though. This tutorial will walk you through each step and explain all you need to know. Here’s how to finish the Elden Ring Irina quest and get around Castle Morne.
Irina Questline – All Details
- Irina can be found south of the Sacrifice Bridge.
Follow the route to the Agheel Lake South Site of Grace in Limgrave and then to the bridge. The bridge is strongly patrolled.
- Use Torrent to rush through to the opposite side. On the far side of the road, to the right, is a Site of Grace. Resting there will stop the aggro.
For more Elden Ring guides, tips and tricks, walkthroughs, boss locations, and more, follow us on Twitter @eldenringguides
- Return to the pathway near the Site of Grace and you will encounter Irina. Continue to converse with her until you have the choice of delivering a letter to her father in Castle Morne.
- Continue south on the road.
There are a few enemies to be encountered along the road. A bit further on, on the left side of the road, you will see a Merchant next to the Castle Morne Rampart Site of Grace.
- After passing through the Site of Grace, you’ll see Castle Morne ahead of you as you enter the open region. Be cautious, as huge arrows thrown from the fortress will begin to fire on you.
- As you move closer to the castle, use the terrain to the right of the road to avoid getting attacked. Once you approach the fortress, you’ll notice a massive archer standing in front of it. If you want, you can try to kill it. Simply target his feet and he’ll immediately drop. Inside the door, there’s another Site of Grace.
- To get to the castle, take the lift.You can either clear the entire area or slip by them if you like. It will be tough either way.
- If you want to be stealthy, when you walk out the door, instantly turn to your right and crouch.
Ascend the debris and stay close to the wall as much as possible.
Once you’ve passed them, turn around to the right and you’ll come upon a doorway.
- After walking through the room and down the stairs, climb the ladder.
You can ignore the opponents at the top and continue straight ahead up another ladder.
Drop down to the region below by reaching the rampart’s center.
- Make your way up the steps until you reach the stretch of wooden floor, which is located along the rampart overlooking the courtyard where you entered the castle.
Turn left and descend.
- Continue along the walkway until you reach the wooden stairs that run around the outside of the tower.
Continue climbing until you see an NPC at the top.
Speak with him until you have the choice of giving Irina’s letter.
- Climb back up to the rampart where you dropped down previously by descending the stairs and returning the same route.
To the right of the hardwood flooring is a ladder.
Turn left at the summit, then look to your right for the broken wall and the Grace Site Behind the Castle.
- Drop down to the rampart below.
Drop through the gap in the floor.
Drop down to the roof below and then back to the ground when you reach the middle of this path.
Continue to the left, jumping across the rugged sections until you reach another rampart with a square hole in the floor.
- You can land using horizontal beams.
When you reach the bottom, go through the door and turn hard left around the building’s side. The Site of Grace is beside the Rampart Gaol.
- Return to the building’s front and go towards the bridge.
Take a step down to the beach. You can summon Edgar to assist you with the fight.
- Leonine Misbegotten moves quickly, and you’ll have to dodge roll frequently to prevent being stunned.
- Make use of ashes to aid you in combat. The Grafted Blade Greatsword will be yours.
Finish the Questline
- You should now return to Edgar. He’s still where you left him, so get back to the Castle Morne Lift Site of Grace and find him.
- Fast travel to the Grace Bridge of Sacrifice and return to where you originally encountered Irina.
Talk to Edgar.
- To complete the questline, travel to the Revenger’s Shack in Western Liurnia and defeat the invader Edgar the Revenger.
- You can see that there will be corpses in this area.
If you have any questions regarding Elden Ring, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!