In Elden Ring, the game incorporates several open-world concepts like the option to mount a horse and freely explore six various locations. Elden Ring has also introduced item crafting as a means of helping battle your way through the realm. At first, it’s a simple mechanism, but as you collect stuff, it becomes increasingly difficult.
The ability to craft objects, on the other hand, isn’t immediately provided to gamers once you reach open-world areas. Actually, it won’t become accessible until you fulfill one criterion in Elden Ring. Continue reading to learn how to enable item crafting!
You’ll be able to start crafting items within the first few minutes of Elden Ring’s open world.
Once the intro is done and you venture out into the game, visit the Lost Grace site across from you. Take a northerly path from there until you come upon a ruin. It won’t take long to get here because it isn’t that far.
- You’ll be able to start crafting items within the first few minutes of Elden Ring’s open environment.
- Once the intro is done and you venture out into the game, visit the Lost Grace site across from you.
- Take a northerly path from there until you come upon a ruin. It won’t take long to get here because it isn’t that far.
These ruins will include a blazing fire, a horse, and a red-and-white-clad NPC known as Kale. In his role as a merchant, he can either sell or buy your unwanted goods. One of Kale’s offerings is a Crafting Kit, which costs 300 Runes.
With this kit, you will be able to produce things directly from the menu page. Just hit “Esc” or “Options,” depending on your input system, then choose the second feature on the left corner of the window.
Item Crafting Menu
- Basically, you may begin by making a few simple items, and then expand your repertoire by obtaining cookbooks from throughout the world. A Cracked Pot or any other vessel is required for the crafting of some items.
- The more resources you collect, the more possibilities you get. So, as you’re out exploring the globe, be sure to collect anything you come across.
If you have any questions regarding Elden Ring, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!