This article lists the locations of all seven Elden Ring Legendary Sorceries and Incantations. Finding all of these will reward you with the Legendary Sorceries and Incantations – trophy/achievement depending on which platform you are playing Elden Ring.
Focus points are used to cast magical spells and faith-based magical attacks. When facing up against some of the game’s powerful opponents, magical spells and incantations are a must-have for any Elden Ring player.
For more Elden Ring guides, tips and tricks, walkthroughs, boss locations, and more, follow us on Twitter @eldenringguides
A powerful Elden Ring spell can prevent a lot of the pressure when fighting even the strongest Bosses in The Lands Between. Elden Ring’s 7 Legendary Sorceries and Incantations are listed below.
Legendary Sorceries and Incantations
Comet Azur is a powerful beam spell that, when used correctly, may one-hit numerous bosses. Obtained from an NPC on the Primeval Sorcerer Azur site of grace on Mt. Gelmir.
- It may be obtained by snatching it from Primeval Sorcerer Azur’s corpse in the Altus Plateau.
- Begin your journey at the Altus Plateau’s Erdtree-Gazing Hill site of grace. It’s a long ride past the Hermit Village, deep into the hills.
Elden Stars is a powerful incantation which is a huge slow orb of light that lands on enemies, dealing massive AoE damage.
You must first beat Radahn in Nokron. Go through the doorway near the floating rocks near Fort Haight West to find the entrance to Nokron.
- After defeating Radahn, the site of grace Great Waterfall Basin can be found in the same area as the boss fight.
- A stone coffin in front of you can be interacted with to take you to the Deeproot Depths.
- Follow the roots on the right side of the spawn point to a cave filled with giant ants.
- In the cave, take the left path at all times. This spell can be found at the exit.
Flame of the Fell God
Flame of the Fell God is a devastating fireball spell that follows targets slowly before exploding and lighting the land ablaze. In Malefactor’s Evergaol in Liurnia of the Lakes, fight the Adan, Thief of Fire boss.
The quickest way up is to use your mount and sprint/jump into the spirit spring along the mountain wall from the Liurnia Lake Shore site of grace.
Founding Rain of Stars
The AoE spell Founding Rain of Stars showers opponents in a small area with many little beams of light from the sky. Found in the east Mountaintop of the Giants’ Heretical Rise.
- Starting on the other side of the canyon, you must cross an invisible bridge by following the path marked by barely visible mist.
- You must go upstairs in the tower after crossing the invisible bridge to find this in a chest on the top floor.
Greyoll’s Roar is a powerful Dragon incantation that summons a head on top of players, which attacks any nearby opponents within its range. The Cathedral of the Dragon Communion sells it for 3 Dragon Hearts.
- Slay Greyoll, the large sleeping dragon in Caelid’s north. Greyoll is a large dragon that lives near Fort Faroth.
- You can fight it or slaughter the five smaller dragons around it, which will inflict massive damage to Greyoll.
- Starting behind Greyoll, lure the baby dragons one by one.
- In the direction of the south, head to the Cathedral of Dragon Communion to buy the spell.
Ranni’s Dark Moon
Ranni’s Dark Moon – a powerful sorcery that creates a magical orb. This orb chases down targets and explodes when it hits them. It may be obtained by advancing to the “Age of the Stars” ending.
The magical barrier in Chelona’s Rise in Liurnia will be unlocked after killing the Three Great Wise Beasts and one can obtain the spell from a chest at the top of the tower.
Stars of Ruin
Stars of Ruin is a powerful spell, the rays of light pursue opponents aggressively. Follow these steps to obtain this awesome spell.
- You must first obtain “Comet Azur.”
- Then proceed to Waypoint Ruins and speak with Sorceress Sellen.
- “Show Azur’s Sorcery” – “Tell Me Your Story” – “Let Us Journey Together” – “I Have a Favor to Ask”.
- She then hands you the Sellian Sealbreaker.
- Now travel north of Caelid to the Dragonbarrow region. Drop down the cliffs to the south of where you defeated Greyoll, then ride along the cliff’s edge.
- A deceptive wall with a sorcerer-foe a few meters in front of it vanishes when you touch or destroy it, sending you into the Sellia Hideaway tunnel.
- When you reach the end of the tunnel, descend from the purple crystals to a blue magic seal door gate at the bottom, which you can now open with the Sellian Sealbreaker.
- You’ll discover an NPC behind it who will offer you the spell if you interact with him.
If you have any questions regarding Elden Ring, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!