In Elden Ring, Mohg, Lord of Blood is a boss. Mohg, Lord of Blood is a hidden boss that can be located inside Siofra River’s Mohgwyn Palace. You do not need to fight this boss to progress in Elden Ring.
“Welcome, honored guest. To the birthplace of our Dynasty!”
A blood-soaked temple rises over the Siofra River valley. The incandescent structure can be seen in the distance if you’ve visited the underground twilight ruins. It’s the first thing you’ll notice when you descend the lift. You can enter Mohgwyn Palace rather early in the game, or much later. Here’s how to go to the lair of Mohg, Lord of Blood.
Mohg, Lord of Blood Location
Mohgwyn Palace is unlockable in two ways. One is achievable early, while the other requires entrance to the Consecrated Snowfield and can be completed considerably later.
THROUGH A PORTAL
You’ll be teleported to Mohgwyn Palace via a bleeding portal. It’s in the Consecrated Snowfield, with the portal in an unmarked place on the hazy snowfield’s western crest. Follow the cliffside until the Sanguine Noble attacks you. When you come upon him, you’ve come to the perfect location.
You’ll appear in Mohgwyn Palace after entering the blood-covered portal. The Shardbearer boss is at the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum. Be aware that he is exceedingly difficult to deal with.
How to Get To The Consecrated Snowfield
The Grand Lift of Rold in Leyndell, Royal Capitol, is the only way to get to the Consecrated Snowfield.
To utilize the lift and access another area, you’ll need a rare item called the Haligtree Secret Medallion. There are two halves of the Haligtree Secret Medallion.
Settlement of the Albinaurics
- Haligtree Secret Medallion – In the strange village beneath the mountain in the southwest of Liurnia of the Lakes.
- Locate a huge pot on the raised hill behind one of the buildings to obtain the medallion.
- Attack the pot to reveal an NPC; speak with them to obtain the key.
- Haligtree Secret Medallion: Castle Sol – Found after killing the boss after the dungeon.
- Castle Sol is in the Giants’ Mountaintop location.
Invade Three Players
White-Faced Varre is an NPC you’ll meet at the start of the game. He can be found on an island right south of the Academy of Raya Lucaria, in the Rose Church.
- After beating Godrick, The Grafted, return to the Rose Church. To begin his quest, speak with him. Festering Bloody Fingers is what he’ll give you. Three player invasions must be completed with the fingers.
- Varre will give you the Secret Medallion if you kill three of them, allowing you to visit Mohgwyn Palace through the Grand Lift of Rold.
Using the Volcano Manor to complete NPC invasions does not function. You must infiltrate the players.
This strategy allows you to go to Mohg more quickly. You don’t need to go to the Mountaintop of the Giants to visit Castle Sol; instead, go straight to the Grand Lift of Rold and ride down to the Consecrated Snowfield’s bleeding gateway.
If you have any questions regarding Elden Ring, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!