One of the most loved games of 2022 sets to drop merchandise that fans would love to have. From Software and Elden Ring took the Game of the Year award in The Game Awards 2022. Along with the GOTY, the game also received three more, including Best Art Direction. No wonder Elden Ring comes with its official art books this year 2023, and if you want to have your hands on them, then we’ll guide you on how to pre-order them.
How to pre-order Elden Ring Art Books
Before anything else, the official release of the art books should be on July 25, 2023. For fans who’d be interested to purchase, you can expect two volumes of Elden Ring’s art books.
- As the pre-order recently dropped, we’re seeing that as of this moment, Amazon is the only platform that offers the Elden Ring art books.
- Anyway, simply head over to the pre-purchasing page on Amazon. The volumes have two different accessing links: Volume I and Volume II.
- From there, choose the quantity of the art books you’ll buy. As of this writing, a 10% discount can be enjoyed! Purchase the art books for USD 53.99 each, instead of their original price of USD 59.99.
Art Books details
Significantly, here’s what you need to know about the Elden Ring art books. Udon Entertainment publishes two-volume books and advised readers to be 16 years old and up.
- Both art books have a hardcover, and are probably sized at 8.25” x 11.75”. The book size should approximately be an A4 size, in case you need a reference.
- Furthermore, Volume I consists of 432 pages written in the English language. According to the description of the book, here’s what you can expect: Volume I features key art from the game’s opening movie, concept, and development art of the large open world. This would include many more characters, armor, and dungeons.
- Volume II has 384 pages in the same language as the first. Volume II includes stunning art of the foes great and small that threaten to end the player’s journey, according to Amazon. This volume showcases the items you can retrieve in the game itself, and weapons too!
About Elden Ring
From Software and Bandai Namco released the game on February 25, 2022, which was warmly welcomed by gamers. The visuals became highly commendable, and the concept of the game is truly well-thought.
- From the title itself, the game goes like a ring — a circle. An ending but not quite the ending so you have to play like a never-ending game.
- Unravel the mysteries of the Elden Ring’s power. Encounter adversaries with profound backgrounds, characters with their own unique motivations for helping or hindering your progress, and fearsome creatures. Are you ready to explore the world of the fantasy world — Lands Between? Enjoy this multiplayer and role-playing game, and maybe be persuaded to purchase its art books!
- Elden Ring can be played on multiple platforms like PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, and of course, on PC.
Grab your wallets for a wonderful art experience brought by Elden Ring’s official art books this 2023!
Make sure you share, subscribe to our push notifications, and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!