Elden Ring’s Purified Ruins is located in the southeast of Liurnia of the Lakes. Because it is in an open area, this place is easily accessible by walking or via Torrent. The ruins can be found by following the eastern edge of the lake.
The Two Fingers Heirloom talisman and a Shabriri Grape can be found in Elden Ring’s Liurnia of the Lakes region’s Purified Ruins. We’ll tell you everything we know about these ruins and where to find Hyetta. Enjoy!
A Shabriri Grape and the Two Fingers Heirloom talisman (which increases your faith stat) are the main items found in the Purified Ruins.
For more Elden Ring guides, tips and tricks, walkthroughs, boss locations, and more, follow us on Twitter @eldenringguides
The Purified Ruins are found at the southeast corner of the Liurnia of the Lakes region, east of the marshes. Simply go north while swerving slightly west from the Liurnia Highway South site of grace.
- In this area, there aren’t many opponents.
Inspect a corpse close to the guards for the Cuckoo Glintstone x4.
Keep an eye on your surroundings and you can use any magic to target foes from afar. You should also be able to sneak up behind them and backstab.
- Look for boxes and jars near some planks on the ground in the middle of the ruins.
Destroy the boards and explore the lower to locate the Shabriri Grape item on a body to your left, as well as the Two Fingers Heirloom talisman hidden within a treasure chest. Look along the lower ledge to the side for a Golden Rune .
- Examine a secondary set of ruins to the north of the main structure for a portal leading to the Raya Lucaria Academy’s southern entrance.
- You’ll need a key to get past the gates. Before doing so, talk to Hyetta first.
- You can come across an NPC named Hyetta to the west of the ruins. Only if you have completed Irina’s mission in the Weeping Peninsula region, have been invaded by Edgar and vanquished him while visiting the Revenger’s Shack, and have met Hyetta for the first time in the Lake-Facing Cliffs site of grace will she appear.
- Give her a Shabriri Grape. After you’ve accomplished that list of activities, head to the Purified Ruins to offer her another Shabriri Grape, similar to the one you found earlier.
If you have any questions regarding Elden Ring, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!