The Scavenger’s Curved Sword is a Curved Sword in Elden Ring that largely scales with Str and Dex. It is a good Weapon for melee users who want to perform short-ranged harder blows.
Unique curved sword, notched like shark’s teeth.
Weapon carried by corpse pillagers who prowl the sites of old battles.
The blade is tacky with blood and covered in hefty nicks, making it totally uneven. Life can be sinister indeed. – in-game description
ELDEN RING: SCAVENGER’S CURVED SWORD
For more Elden Ring guides, tips and tricks, walkthroughs, boss locations, and more, follow us on Twitter @eldenringguides
Elden Ring has a wide range of weapon options, including the excellent Scavengers Curved Sword. In both PvE and PvP, this curved blade has an intrinsic bleeding effect that can quickly deplete an enemy’s health bar.
The Scavengers Curved Sword can also be enchanted with magical effects and infused with Elden Ring’s Ashes of War, giving it a lot of versatility. This curved sword is also magnificent and distinctive because its blade is sticky with blood and covered with scrapes, making it a threatening ragged look.
Spinning Slash – Spinning Slash is an Elden Ring skill and an ordinary skill discovered in Ashes of War that may be used on suitable weapons. Some Curved Weapons have this skill.
- The bleeding feature of the Scavengers Curved Sword is actually a Hemorrhage effect that will activate every time you hit an opponent.
- Elden Ring’s Arcane stat can be leveled up to boost the effectiveness of Hemorrhage.
- Each strike will cause this condition to build upon the subject, and when it reaches a specific level, a bloody blast will occur, doing percentage damage to the enemy’s hit points.
- Most dangerous creatures have big health pools, this effect can be deadly for them.
- To obtain the Scavengers Curved Sword, you must first gain entry to the Altus Plateau, which you may do whether by going through the Ravine Veiled Village or activating the Grand Lift of Dectus in Elden Ring.
- To activate the lift, you must travel to Fort Haight in eastern Limgrave and Fort Faroth in Caelid’s Dragonbarrow region. Half of a medallion can be found at the summit of each Fort, which can be combined to ride the Dectus Grand Lift to the Altus Plateau.
If you prefer to travel through the Ravine Veiled Village, you must defeat Magma Wyrm Makar.
Head northeast once you’ve arrived at the Altus Plateau to locate a woodland zone with one of Elden Ring’s Erdtrees. Following the main road west into Mt. Gelmir, head north of the tree towards the windmills.
Proceed west from the Bridge of Iniquity Site of Grace to discover a ladder leading to an elevated platform.
After that, cross the ravine to the other side through the naturally formed bridge to the northwest.
A ladder will be in front, along with a broken cart containing the Scavengers Curved Sword.
If you have any questions regarding Elden Ring, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!