It can be tough to tell which of the many Spirit Ash Summons in the game are the greatest and which kinds you should simply skip. To help you out, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of all the Spirit Ash Summons, their abilities, and where you can locate them in the Lands Between. So Elden Ring’s best Spirit Ashes tier list? Let’s go! 😊
For more Elden Ring guides, tips and tricks, walkthroughs, boss locations, and more, follow us on Twitter @genshinimpactguides.
|Banished Knight Oleg
Latenna the Albinauric
Lhutel the Headless
Mad Pumpkin Head
|Ancient Dragon Knight Kristoff
Banished Knight Engvall
Black Knife Tiche
Bloodhound Knight Floh
Cleanrot Knight Finlay
Nepheli Loux Puppet
Nightmaiden & Swordtress Puppets
Soldjars of Fortune
Raya Lucaria Soldiers
Redmane Knight Ogha
Banished Knight Oleg Ashes
- In addition to being one of the most powerful Spirit Summons in Elden Ring, Banished Knight Oleg is also one of the first.
- A strong fighter, he captures the enemy’s concentration with his thick, hefty gear and high level of composure.
- His wind strikes deal a lot of damage, and while they don’t normally knock down bosses, they may easily knock down normal foes.
HOW TO GET: Upon completing the Fringefolk Hero’s Grave Dungeon, placed near the Stranded Graveyard Site of Grace at the beginning of the game, you will get Banished Knight Oleg as a reward. This dungeon requires two Stonesword Keys to access.
Mad Pumpkin Head Ashes
- If you’re looking for a powerful summon that can inflict Bleed on your adversaries with his gigantic flail, the Mad Pumpkin Head is a good choice.
- In boss encounters, his Bleed ability may be a huge asset even if he isn’t as tanky as other summons.
HOW TO GET: The Mad Pumpkin Head Ashes may be obtained by fighting the last boss of the Minor Erdtree Catacombs dungeon, which is located on the northwest erdtree point of Caelid. Keep your distance from the dungeon’s entryway since there is an Erdtree Guardian standing right close to it!
Lhutel the Headless Ashes
- In terms of defensive Summons, Lhutel the Headless is Elden Ring is the best since she has massive armor and shield.
- She can also use her spear as a long-range weapon and teleport around her foes, making it tough for them to attack her and allowing her to deal significant damage.
- Lhutel is good for taking damage and diverting your enemies.
HOW TO GET: You must complete the Tombsward Catacombs in the Weeping Peninsula area to obtain Lhutel. To go through the dungeon, you simply need to defeat a rather easy miniboss, thus you won’t have any difficulty.
- Elden Ring’s Mimic Tear is arguably the best. This lets you summon an identical clone of your character, including all of your attributes, armors, weapons, and spells.
- As an NPC companion, it will join you in combat and help you out. Using the Mimic Tear in Elden Ring’s tough boss encounters is an excellent use of its enhanced tanking and damage-dealing capabilities.
- Drink a healing potion after invoking the Mimic Tear since it consumes 50% of your HP.
HOW TO GET: A chest containing the Mimic Tear Ashes is found in the southwest section of the Night’s Sacred Ground location in Nokron, Eternal City, beneath a fog wall. As long as you don’t run right up to the adversary, you should be able to get a free sneak attack on them.
If you have any questions regarding Elden Ring’s best Spirit Ashes tier list, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!