Wing of Astel is a Curved Sword that scales with Str, Dex, and Int in Elden Ring. It’s an excellent Weapon for Intelligence and Dexterity-focused setups.
Sword fashioned from a delicate wing, suffused with the magic of
Strong attack unleashes a wave of enchanted light.
Crafted from a relic of the Naturalborn of the Void who is said to
have assailed the Eternal City. – in-game description
The Wing of Astel Curved Sword deals both physical and magical damage, as well as a powerful weapon skill called Nebula and a charge attack that fires projectiles.
ELDEN RING: WING OF ASTEL
For more Elden Ring guides, tips and tricks, walkthroughs, boss locations, and more, follow us on Twitter @eldenringguides
- For no FP, a strong attack creates a magical ranged attack. The magical ranged attack is performed twice when the strong attack is charged.
- In front of the caster, the Weapon Art Nebula unleashes an arc of exploding magic.
- Use the weapon art when stabbing an enemy in the back, and it will activate when they stand up.
- The weapon art does very high damage to poise.
You must unlock the lowest section of Liurnia of the Lakes before hunting down this curved sword. Continue Ranni’s questline until you reach Nokstella, Eternal City.
- The Uhl Palace Ruins are the point of interest for this weapon. The subterranean area can be found north of the Eastern Tableland Site of Grace, at the Ainsel River Well.
- This will take you to the southern section of the Uhl Palace Ruins, where you must follow the river north-west to reach the Ainsel River Downstream Site of Grace. When you get to the Site of Grace, look for a deep tunnel filled with opponents who inflict a lot of damage even if you have good armor.
- Continue down the tunnel, remaining close to the right side as you approach it. At the end of the tunnel, you’ll encounter an opponent and must turn right while staying near the cliff’s edge.
Look over the side to find a ledge where you can drop down and continue along the trail.
- Large boulders will be thrown at you by a giant boss, which can be avoided by sheltering behind a pillar near a beam.
Run along the beam to the center to find a chest. The Wing of Astel is in this chest.
If you have any questions regarding Elden Ring, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!