- Type – Bug, Steel-type
- Weakness – Fire-type moves
- Evolution – Karrablast > Escavalier (200 Candies)
- Darmanitan (Standard)
Where to catch Escavalier?
- In the wild.
- High spawn during Rainy / Snowy weather.
- You can catch a Karrablast (pre-evolved state of Escavalier) in these areas:
- Open Fields
- Karrablast can also hatch from a 5km egg.
- Bug Bite (12 DPS) and Megahorn (60 DPS)
- Other moveset:
- Counter (13.3 DPS)
- Aerial Ace (22.9 DPS)
- Drill Run (28.6 DPS)
- Acid Spray (6.7 DPS)
- X-Scissor (33.8 DPS) – Legacy Move
How To Beat
- Escavalier is resistant to Dragon, Ice, Normal, Psychic, Bug, Fairy, Steel, Grass, and Poison-type moves. Avoid them!
- The best Pokemon against Escavalier is Reshiram. Use its Fire Fang and Overheat moves. These moves have 100% effective damage!
- Chandelure is also a great counter. Use its Fire Spin and Overheat skills to deal massive damage.
- ATK: 223
- DEF: 187
- Stamina: 172
- 10% Flee Rate
- 3km Buddy Distance
- 50,000 Stardust cost for its 2nd Charge move
- 50 Candies for 2nd Charge move
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon GO, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Pokemon GO, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!