Fall Guys Season 2 is upon us and today, we have a sneak peek of a new level called Knight Fever. This will be playable as a Level 1 map, or episode-opening race, which will allow 75% players to qualify.
Knight Fever Obstacles
- First, we have two uphill sections with swinging blades and holes in the floor
- Two sets of logs with spikes. Here, the logs won’t spin, but only the spikes
- A downhill slime area with swinging blades
- A platform with holes on the floor, huge swinging logs with spikes
- Three sets of drawbridges that will open and close
- And finally, the finish line
Here’s the video –
Knight Fever is to test all of us who played the first season of the game. Tomorrow, IGN will be releasing a full “Making of” video, showing us what went behind the scenes and how was this level made.
Fall Guys Season 2 arrives on October 8 for PC and PS4.
For more Fall Guys content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Respect All Lives, and Happy Gaming!