Enjoying Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1, players? With the newly added features in the game, pretty sure you’re in for a long exploration of the game. Along with the new characters, NPCs are also back in the newest season and if you need help finding them across the Fortnite map, then you came to the right place. Here’s a guide of all NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1, and if you’re wondering what they do, then we got you too!
What are NPCs?
Before we guide you on where to find these NPCs, might as well brief you first on it. NPCs mean non-playable characters, however, in a way you can still utilize them. These NPCs have been present around Fortnite Island, and you have to do is find them on the map.
- You can hire them to join you but of course, you have to speak with them first, then pay them. You need to have 100 Gold Bars to hire these NPCs. If you’re playing solo, NPCs are a huge help to you.
- These hired characters follow you around, basically like squad members once you pay them with the gold bars. You can command them around to move or wait in a specific location, to follow you, or be dismissed.
- Do note that NPCs can also be vendors of useful items, so check that out too. As for the latest season and chapter, there are 17 characters spread across the map. So shall we start finding them one by one?
Fortnite Season 4 Chapter 1 NPCs Locations
We’ll list the NPCs in alphabetical order depending on their location on the map. This list is not in any way ranked, just a heads up. So here are the 17 characters you can interact with in Fortnite Season 4.
- Firstly, Surrr Burger should be inside a building at Anvil Square. Surrr also disguises the players as props in the game.
- Aura should be in the northernmost region of the map. Head to the Crude Harbor, it should be on the north of the Brutal Bastion.
- Frozen Fishstick can be seen on the frozen lake, west of Brutal Bastion. This character sells Chili Chug Splash Exotic weapon.
- Frozen Red Knight should be in the center of Brutal Bastion.
- Snowheart, the same as the ‘snow’ in its name, should be seen at the Cold Cavern, northwest of the Brutal Bastion. Also, she reveals the Storm Circle futures.
- Diamond Diva can be found at the Meadow Mansion, just on the west of Frenzy Fields.
- Joni The Red can be interacted with at the Rowdy Acres, on the southwest of Frenzy Fields.
- Sunflower can be found where she truly belongs — the Frenzy Fields.
- Helsie walks around in the forest just northwest of Faulty Splits.
- Scrapknight Jules can be found when you head over to the Faulty Splits.
- Neymar Jr. is located on a soccer field at the Slappy Shores.
- Omega Knight walks around in Secluded Spire, on the southwest of Slappy Shores. Also, this NPC sells Shockwave Hammer.
- Evie can be found in a blue house, walking around the Shore Shack. The shack can be found in the south of the Shattered Slabs. This NPC also sells Rift.
- Raptorian The Brave can be seen at the Pleasant Passage, on the east of Shattered Slabs.
- On the last location, Princess Felicity Fish should be found in a castle (Western Watch) on the west of The Citadel. Princess sells Grappler Bow Exotic weapon, by the way.
- The Ageless Champion can be talked to if you head directly to The Citadel. It drops an Ageless Champion’s Ex-Calibur Rifle.
- Wild Card can spawn on a few locations on the map: Breakwater Bay, and the southwest of The Citadel. The Wild Card also sells Unstable Bow Exotic weapon.
So there you go! Ready to explore these NPCs’ locations on Fortnite Season 4 Chapter 1?