This week’s Fortnite weekly requirements include an extraterrestrial hunt, as well as a UFO-themed challenge that requires you to locate and fly the vessel. So here’s what you need to do!
Where To Find A UFO
|Dirty Docks||Steamy Stacks|
|Camp Cod||Durr Burger|
|Green Steel Bridge|
Keep a watch for blue fumes, which indicates that one is being defended. Once you locate one, simply enter it to take control. The challenge is that several gamers will be doing the same thing so expect a brawl!
How To Fly
Please be aware that UFOs are not unbreakable; in fact, they take about the same level of destruction as a vehicle before crashing to the surface, so don’t get too confident! However, if you see one hovering overhead, you should have little difficulty bringing it down.
Epic Challenges List
- Search chests at Corny Complex or Lazy Lake – 0/7
- Explosive damage to opponents or opponent structures – 0/500
- Collect spray cans from warehouses in Dirty Docks or garages in Pleasant Park – 0/2
- Destroy equipment at satellite stations – 0/15
- Search for a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner – 0/1
- Visit different named locations in a single match – 0/5
- Enter a UFO – 0/1
Legendary Challenges List
- Interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods – 0/1
- Step onto a body scanner 0/1
- Converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven, or Special Forces 0/3
- Deal Damage with IO tech weapons 0/200
- Damage an IO guard – 0/1
If you have any questions regarding Fortnite, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Fortnite, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!