The moment you have all been waiting for is finally here! Today, Fortnite is once again adding a new exciting weapon for the Chapter 3, Season 3 update: The Fortnite Grapple Glove. To learn more about Fortnite’s newest addition, we’ve listed a guide below on how to use Grapple Gloves and where to find them.
- Fortnite Grapple Glove Details
- How to Use the Grapple Gloves
- All Grapple Glove Locations
Fortnite Grapple Glove Details
According to Fortnite, the Grapple Glove will be a piece of similar equipment to the fan-favorite Spiderman web-shooters (with a few minor tweaks). Lest we forget, Spidey’s favorite weapon came out in Season 1 but was vaulted immediately by the end of the season.
Very much like the web-shooters, the Grapple Glove will let you traverse and swing around the island. Although, it will be a limited-use device which means it has limited charges which can be exhausted after excess use.
How To Use The Grapple Glove
The Grapple Glove is perfect equipment for mobility. With that, be prepared to swing in and out of battle by just following this simple guide.
- Once you pick up a Grapple Glove, shoot its grappling hooks onto a rigid surface such as a building, fort, cliff, or prop. This way, you can start swinging using the desired base spot.
- Each successful shot of the gloves makes you faster at swinging. But, after the third consecutive successful swing, you will reach now reach the maximum speed. Any further swing will still yield the same speed.
- What if, I miss a shot? Well, you don’t have to worry about a thing partner! If you fall after missing to capitalize on a perfect swing, you will be given a nick of time to recharge the gloves and shoot it again. But, if you intend to slide out of the swing intentionally, the recharge time will be higher. Overall, both instances will give you ample time to create fantastic swing combinations.
- Another cool thing you can do with the Grapple Gloves aside from swinging around the island is by using it to take items/loots that are far from your reach. To do so, just shoot the hooks unto any item you can find and it will automatically pull the said item towards you.
- Always remember that the gloves have limited charges. Excessive use may lead to exhaustion of the charges which means you will be unable to use it anymore. However, you can always find another one (from another player or a Grapple Glove Stop).
Related: Fortnite Leak: Chapter 3, Season 3 New Weapons
All Glove Locations
The Grapple Gloves are available almost everywhere on the island. Subsequently, you can find them in pink Grapple Toolboxes placed in 10 different pink Grapple Stops located near:
- Inside Rave Cave
- Northeast of Condo Canyon
- North of Synapse Station
- East of Tilted Towers
- Easy of the Daily Bugle
- North of Rocky Reels
- Between Eastern Islands (above The Joneses spot)
- Easy of Shifty Shafts
- Northwest of Logjam Lumberyard
- Southwest of Greasy Grove
*Or if you are feeling outrageous, you can just take them from a player you’ve just slain!
Have you tried using this weapon yet? Be sure to try this one out now! Also, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
OTHER NEWS: Minecraft: The Wild Update Details + Release Date
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications. Follow us and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!