Sign-ups for Genshin Impact’s 2.2 Beta Testing are now open and arrangements for the trial phase have begun! Genshin Impact has solidified its position at the top in recent months, outdoing a number of prominent games in terms of notoriety. MiHoYo has guaranteed that gamers have access to new content on a regular basis, ensuring that they are always entertained. Get to know how to register below!
2.2 Beta Testing, How To Register
- Gamers must first follow Genshin Impact’s official Discord to be eligible for the 2.2 Beta.
|DISCORD Link||GOOGLE DOCS Form|
- Registration for the testing phase is available until the 13th of August, 12:00PM (GMT+8). There’s not much time remaining for sign-ups, so if you’re willing to take part, you must sign up as soon as possible. Some gamers have had trouble connecting to the Discord server, so you may not need to attempt numerous times.
- Unlike the previous time, simply having a link to the form will not be enough to get you into the testing phase. This is due to miHoYo’s elaborate statement in the form that beta testers must be members of the Discord server.
- You will not be eligible to participate in the beta testing if you fill out the form and are chosen but are not a member of the server.
RELATED: Genshin Impact: Who Is Kokomi? Skills Revealed!
- Sangonomiya Kokomi had previously appeared in the trailer for miHoYo’s release on Genshin 2.0. We knew she’d be a playable character and that we’d be able to interact with her as an NPC in the game.
- We also that it will be a 5★ hydro element character with a catalyst as the main weapon, thanks to the leaks. She is also a member of one of the resistance groups fighting Baal, the electro archon’s dictatorial ideas.
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Genshin Impact, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!