Dendro is among the seven elements in Genshin Impact. With the surfacing of several rumors and leaks, here is all you need to know about Dendro Element in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact: Dendro Element
Genshin Impact Version 3.0 starts its beta test and is expected to be released by the end of August. Due to this, there are several leaks and rumors that are going around about this next big update. Version 3.0 will potentially feature the Dendro Element, open-up Sumeru (new areas/regions), and playable Dendro Characters.
Moreover, one of the known Leakers Lumie showed in his Twitter Account Dendro-related character effects. This includes the Dendro Sparkle and Dendro Character Page.
Here are the photos posted on Lumine’s Twitter Account.
Each element has a different background color. For Dendro Element, it seems to be a space green color that also looks like a poison cloud.
The yellowish-green specs are the Dendro Sparkle which seems to interest players although it does not show much. This might be due to the long anticipation for the Dendro element that any sign of expanding the play on the element is exciting.
There are also some older leaks about two new interactions with the Dendro Element which are the Intense and Overgrown.
- Intense – Fusing Dendro and Electro will enhance both forms of damage for 7 seconds. Additionally, this process produces one electrical particle. These electrical particles will help execute Elemental Burst attacks.
- Overgrown – Fusing Dendro and Hydro drops seeds on the ground and grow into mushrooms. Then, mushrooms explode with an AoE Dendro Element if applied with water damage.
The update is expected to be a sensational one, especially for the Dendro element but all are still not confirmed.
Leaks and rumors aside, these are the known facts about the Dendro Element.
- Dendro is the natural element associated with Lesser Lord Kusanali, one of the Seven Archons.
- One of the seven regions of Teyvat is Sumeru. The region is associated with the Dendro element and the domain of Lesser Lord Kusanali. It is composed of deserts with patches of luscious rainforests.
- The element does not apply any status effects, unlike other elements. Although, some Dendro enemies have skills that can inflict poison.
- There are no playable Dendro Characters but only NPCs, enemies, and nature such as grass, shrubs, and vines.
- Characters – Baizhu and Lesser Lord Kusanali (mentioned only in the storyline)
- Common Enemies – Dendro Samachurl Dendro Slime Large Dendro Slime Wooden Shield Hilichurl Guard
- Elite Enemies – Wooden Shieldwall Mitachurl
- Other Enemies – Canine Bunshin
- Dendro interacts with Pyro Element and causes the burning status effect.
- Burning – Inflicts pyro damage over time. Since grass is a Dendro object, applying the pyro element will spread around the burn effect.
Despite Version 2.8 still being on the chopping board, Version 3.0 picks up some traction due to the beta test and recent leaks. Stay tuned to be updated with the Dendro Element of Genshin Impact. If you have any questions or you feel that we missed something, please feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes