Genshin Impact is a F2P RPG, so anticipate a few RNG-based gacha dynamics. It is, nevertheless, entirely voluntary, and gamers will not be required to invest real cash to appreciate or advance in the game. For gamers who don’t mind games of chance on gacha pulls, there are plenty of currencies and exchange rates to stay on top of. Today, we’ll talk about the Starglitter.
Starglitter, How Does It Work?
- Starglitter is a sort of a participation medal. If a gamer draws a Genshin character that they already possess when making Wishes, they will be rewarded with Masterless Starglitter instead.
- The quantity of starglitter a gamer receives depends on the character’s rarity and how many times he or she has previously pulled duplicates of that character.
- It’s essential to bear in mind that obtaining Starglitter is completely up to the game. It will, conversely, continue to increase as you make further Wishes!
- If you don’t want to splurge real cash on Wishes, you can use Primogems you’ve earned in the game as an alternative. It’s not a terrible fallback option, but accumulating sufficient Starglitter to purchase a character could take a long time.
- Due to their rarity, the weapons and other materials you can buy with Starglitter from Paimon’s Bargains are much more desired. A monthly lineup of characters available for purchase through Starglitter also appears, a fantastic buy that takes a long time to complete!
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Genshin Impact, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!