Rerolling in Genshin Impact represents trying your fortune once more. If you get that Diluc or Venti you’ve always desired, this process can be quite beneficial. However, rerolling takes time, and it’s difficult to perform!
One of the most common purposes to reroll in Genshin Impact is to obtain a particular character or weapon. You might need them for their appearance, game style, or efficiency, but the RNG gods aren’t interested. If you don’t get them, you’ll have to spend cash, grind for a long time, or reroll. Rerolling is a very enticing option for clear reasons.
How To Reroll
The great news is that miHoYo does not prohibit rerolling, so you won’t be banned. However, rerolling requires the use of a different email. So you either use a different one or establish a new one. Whichever option you choose.
- Launch the game once you’ve found an available email.
- Then, from the home menu, select “Register Now.”
- Sign up using the new email and your individual information.
- Now all you have to do is begin playing the game and leveling up your Adventurer Rank.
- At Rank 5, you’ll be able to use the Wish option, which should take roughly 30 minutes.
- It is recommended that you begin making Wishes as soon as you achieve AR 5. You wouldn’t want to spend time moving any further if the outcomes are unfortunate enough to reroll once more.
- If you didn’t get the character or weapon you wanted, go back and try again!
Sadly, instead of email, PS4 accounts are connected to the player’s PSN account. Rerolling will only happen for PC and mobile gamers because making a new PSN account is not a choice.
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Genshin Impact, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!