The Palace in the Pool Domain was added recently in Mihoyo’s Genshin Impact. It can be found on Watatsumi Island in the region of Inazuma. The introduction of Inazuma in Genshin Impact 2.0 unlocked a lot of new stuff to explore and this is one of them. Finding it is not that tricky but unlocking it requires you to solve a tricky puzzle.
First of all, you need to be in Chapter Two of the Archon Quest storyline to access the region. Now, to locate it make your way to Suigetsu Pool on the lower left side of the Island. But what do you have to do once you are here? Don’t worry, we got you covered; simply follow the below-mentioned guide step by step to unlock the Palace in the Pool Domain.
Unlocking Palace in the Pool Phase 1
- Once you summon the Electrogranum, make your way around the water pool.
- Use the electro charge to make all the arrows face the water. Go from one arrow to the other while being charged with Electrogranum.
- Once all the arrows face the water, you need to light up all the pillars.
- A cutscene will play once you light up all the pillars to show that the water level in the pool is decreasing.
- You need to make your way down the hole after the cutscene ends.
- Go straight until you reach the tree branch, upon entering the water.
- Now climb up to reach the upper floor and look around the room.
- You’ll find three switches on opposite corners, and you need to climb the walls to activate all three.
Unlocking Palace in the Pool Phase 2
- Once you do the above, the locked gate will now open, and you can go ahead.
- You will find some enemies here. Deal with them and then proceed.
- Please remember to not take the stairs down. Now, look up to find a place you can climb to.
- Now activate the lever and jump back to stand on the floor to see a square switch in front of you.
- You’ll now need to activate this switch to initiate another cutscene.
- In this cutscene, the water level will decrease even further to show you the entrance of the Palace in this domain.
- Now pull the lever near the gate in front of you and go ahead. This will take you back to the area you started from.
- Go down the water hole again until you reach the ground where you can now finally interact with the gateway to explore the Palace.
There you go, it’s done. Completing this puzzle will grant you 40 Primogems and 500 Adventurers’ XP. Go on travelers, explore further!
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!