In this section of our guide, we’ll talk about the Plunging Trial. Get to know the challenge, tasks, rewards, and tips!
|Finish the Plunging Trial once.||Primogems (70x)|
|Complete the Plunging Trial without getting hit by the traps more than 5x.||Mora (30,000x)|
|Complete the PlungingTrial with 6mins+ left on your timer.||Mystic Enhancement Ore (6x)|
|Finish the Plunging Trial with 5 or more Runes / Benedictions.||Hero’s Wit (4x)|
|Beat 8 foes with Plunging ATK in 1 Plunging Trial run.||Freedom Booklet (4x)|
- +120% Plunging ATK Bonus Damage
- Increases ATK Damage of all Party Members by 6% when an opponent is struck by a Plunging Attack (lasts 30 seconds)
- Plunging ATK Bonus can stack for a max +60%.
- All of these goals are relatively simple to achieve. You could just revisit the task if you weren’t able to finish all of them in one go.
- You’ll need Albedo to complete the plunging attack requisite. To trigger the “flower elevator,” use his elemental skill, then plunge and strike your enemies. Try to complete this quest when there aren’t many ranged mobs, such as hilichurl archers.
- Because there are 5 treasure hoarders who could hardly even reach you, the final battle is also a nice spot to get several more plunging attack kills.
- After the Treasure Hoarders have been beaten, an Electro Cicin Mage and Fatui enemy will summon.
To check out our Healing Trial Guide, CLICK HERE!
For Battlefront: Misty Dungeon Event Overview, CLICK HERE!
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Genshin Impact, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!