For those of us who aren’t whaling on every banner in Genshin Impact, deciding which characters that we want and which are best for our account can be a difficult, often heart-wrenching process. You simply can’t have everyone. So, maximizing an account requires us to carefully save our primogems; spend them only when we can absolutely guarantee specific units.
To make your account as good as it can be with limited funds (or no money at all), careful character selection and long-term Primogem saving are paramount. To do this, you’re going to need to save up to 180 wishes (the maximum required for a guaranteed banner unit). Spend them only on units that will increase your account’s power level dramatically.
- First, a strong DPS carry unit, such as Ganyu, Hu Tao, Ayaka, Eula, Itto, or Childe will greatly increase the power level of your account if you use them. Your first 180 wishes should almost always be spent on one of these units.
- Often, a top-tier carry unit can beat most content in Genshin Impact entirely on its own. However, you want to pick a strong character who also has a playstyle that you enjoy. You’ll likely be playing them for a long while.
- Once you’ve guaranteed yourself a DPS character, they can become ridiculously powerful when backed up by the best support units. Characters such as Zhongli, Kazuha, Venti, Raiden, and Kokomi are all fantastic examples of this. Especially when they can fit into multiple different teams.
Saving another 180 wishes and waiting for a Zhongli banner to make your DPS practically invincible, or guaranteeing a Kazuha to group enemies together and swirl your element(s) of choice can skyrocket your account’s power just by saving until you have the right units that synergize well together. Do some research on which support characters work best with your favorite, chosen DPS character, and save until you can get the right support for them.
Follow us on Twitter @genshintimes for an amazing Genshin community! It’s still new but together, we can do great things!
Luck of the Draw
- I know that it’s easy to give in to the temptation to spend your Primogems the moment you get them. Constantly emerging new and exciting characters with interesting designs and fun kits come out regularly, making the process of saving a difficult, but rewarding one.
- If you’re pulling on every banner, you’re leaving your account up to the luck of the draw. You may be disappointed when your account ends up with a bunch of characters that you thought were cool at the time, but don’t mesh well together, and don’t provide the power level that you’re looking for.
- Instead, planning for the future with your Primogems and ensuring that you get the characters you want, while also carefully selecting those characters for maximum benefit, is the only way to guarantee that your Genshin Impact account is as good as it can be. If you’re lucky, you might even get some other great pulls along the way.
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!