To begin the quest, go to a shrine on Seirai Island and dig up a photo. Players are to interrogate explorers about the photo, which leads you to Furuya Noboru in Inazuma City. He’ll tell you that the image happened on Seirai Island and that you should contact Oda Tarou. Oda will ask for photos of Seirai Island. Accept the invitation to begin your journey.
You will have to obtain 4 photos of Seirai Island. It is necessary to visit and photograph each location.
Reminiscence of Seirai
- The first location is at the southern teleporter, southwest of Fort Hiraumi. Looking west from the teleporter, you can see the rock formations on a nearby island. To get your first snapshot, take a picture of these rocks.
- The second area is located to the south of Koseki Village. When looking southwest, standing on top of the boulders marked in the image below, you can see the island.
- West of Seiraimaru and Koseki Village lies the third place. The Seiraimaru ship and the shrine featured in the quest graphic can be seen well from the small island.
- The fourth and final position is located along Amakumo Peak’s northern area. The rock formation featured in the photo can be found after reaching the region marked below.
- To earn your fourth photograph, take a snap of the rock formation.
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!