There are tons of side quests in Genshin Impact that take the puzzle route, often perplexing players. The Chi of Guyun quest is one of them. Here’s how to do it:
- For the first step, you have to talk to the NPC Yan’er near the ruin in Bishui Plain.
- Investigate the ruin and kill the ruin hunters then read the ‘incomplete writing’
- Find three stone statues placed near large ambers.
- Find and open the precious chest that spawns near the ‘incomplete writing’ and take the collected fragment.
Qingce Village & the Vault
- Go to Qingce Village and talk to Granny Ruoxin about the fragments.
- Look for fragments near the Geo Statues and activate them. You will be asked to activate them in a certain order, a picture is given below on what sequence has to be followed for this, then get the collected fragments.
- Now, look for more collected fragment on the highest point of Qingce Village.
- You will find some more statues. Activate them in the following sequence: starting from the one facing Stormterror’s Lair as the 1st, then go clockwise for the 3rd, 4th, and 6th.
- Take the collected fragment then decipher it.
- Find your way into the vault and search it. You will have to fight your way through numerous waves of enemies (mostly Ruin Hunters, Ruin Guards and Treasure Hoarders) before you find the treasure.
- Then return to Qingce Village and talk to Granny Ruoxin. The quest will end after that and you will be rewarded some gems, a key and an achievement called Crouching Dragon, Hidden Chi.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear a Mask, and Happy Gaming!