Kazuha got a great deal of excitement engulfing his launch as Genshin Impact’s first persona from Inazuma, and now that he’s out, gamers can’t wait to explore his potentials. Many people are also excited to see what his signature dish would be. Let’s take a look!
- Gamers originally thought that Kazuha’s Special Dish was missing because he wasn’t the finest cook. In actuality, his special dish is being kept for Inazuma.
- It’s plausible that he won’t be able to prepare meals at his best without using recipes he’s experienced previously, so gamers had to wait for his return to his homeland to prepare the signature fish dish. Fish is his preferred cuisine when he spends time at sea, so it’s no surprise that his special dish includes it!
|RECIPE||Fish (1x), Salt (1x)|
|EFFECT||Restores 16% of Maximum Health + 1,350 Bonus HP|
Genshin 2.1 Leaks
- Luxurious Sea-Lord
- Genshin Intel notably released screenshots revealing details about the upcoming Update 2.1 weapon batch. The Luxurious Sea-Lord will be introduced in the game’s succeeding update, according to the leak. The weapon appears to be a 4-star Claymore with a percent scaling ATK %.
- The Catch
- According to reports, the weapon has the ability to awaken a titanic tuna that deals ATK AoE DMG. The Catch, according to reports, would be another weapon that gamers can obtain. It appears to be a four-star Polearm with Energy Recharge scaling.
- Fumetsu Gekka
- The 5-star Catalyst weapon Fumetsu Gekka, which scales in HP percent, was also disclosed. Barbara and Kokomi will be ideal for this weapon because it has an essential Healing Bonus. The layout suggests it might be Kokomi’s.
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Genshin Impact, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!