Are you looking for a way to obtain Sinnoh Stones in Pokemon Go? If you’d like to finish the Pokedex in Pokemon Go, you’ll use a lot of them! Sadly, getting Sinnoh Stones isn’t as easy as getting them from PokeStops. But don’t you worry, we’re here to help!
How To Get Sinnoh Stones
|7-Day Research Task|
|Team Rocket Go Leaders during Community Day|
- Don’t stress yourself by searching for Sinnoh Stones at PokeStops or as an aspect of activities. Only on the seventh day of a Research Task or for participating in PvP can you obtain a Sinnoh Stone as a prize in Pokemon Go.
- Unsurprisingly, there’s no assurance that you’ll get a Sinnoh Stone at the close of your 7-day streak. However, the odds of a Sinnoh Stone from a regular Pokemon Go Legendaries incentive are quite high.
- A Sinnoh Stone can also be found as a portion of your post-battle prizes in PvP mode. Trainers were credited for both W or L with Sinnoh Stones, so there’s no definite indication of the probability of this. It’ll be a situation of not getting too upset by the chances!
- There is another way to obtain Sinnoh Stones, but it will take some time. The Pokemon Go Community Day occurs once every month, and depending on what activities are included, trainers could get up to 10 Sinnoh Stones!
- If you don’t want to play PvP, just complete your Research Tasks daily. After that, it’s just a matter of deciding which Pokemon to use it on!
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon GO, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Pokemon GO, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!