Gligar is a Pokémon that looks like a bat and is purple in color. It has a round, roughly equal-sized head and body. Its ears are long and triangular.
Gligar eat Berries and use sound waves to identify and avoid obstacles. It drifts through the air flawlessly and quietly with its limbs stretched, startling its prey and foes by flying directly at them.
- Type – Flying, Ground-type
- Weakness – Ice, Water-type moves
- Evolution – Gligar > Gliscor (100 Candies)
|Darmanitan (Galarian Zen)||Ice Fang / Avalanche|
|Mamoswine||Powder Snow / Avalanche|
|Weavile||Ice Shard / Avalanche|
|Glaceon||Frost Breath / Avalanche|
|Jynx||Frost Breath / Avalanche|
Where to catch Gligar?
- In the wild.
- Jhoto Region
- Use an Incense
- Wing Attack (12 DPS) and Return (50 DPS)
- Other moveset:
- Fury Cutter (7.5 DPS)
- Wing Attack (12 DPS)
- Dig (25.5 DPS)
- Aerial Ace (27.5 DPS)
- Night Slash (22.7 DPS)
- Frustration (5 DPS)
How To Beat
- Gligar is resistant to Bug, Electric, Fighting, Ground, Poison-type moves. Avoid them!
- The best Pokemon against a Gligar is Mamoswine. Use its Powder Snow and Avalanche moves. These moves have 100% effective damage!
- Avalugg is also a great counter. Use its Ice Fang and Avalanche skills to deal massive damage.
- ATK: 143
- DEF: 184
- Stamina: 163
- 7% Flee Rate
- 5km Buddy Distance
- 75,000 Stardust cost for its 2nd Charge move
- 75 Candies for 2nd Charge move
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon GO, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Pokemon GO, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!