Sony Santa Monica’s most recent title, God of War Ragnarok, is a follow-up to God of War. The main character of this game, Kratos may wield a variety of weapons and he can also pick up several skills to enhance their performance. In this article, we will share with you the details and where to find the God of War: Ragnarok frozen flame.
God of War: Ragnarok – Frozen Flame
Beginning the game, Kratos wields the powerful melee and ranged weapon known as the Leviathan Axe, which has been enchanted with the ice element.
- There are a total of 8 Frozen Flames, which are the materials required to enhance the weapon.
- The first five of them are obtained simply by finishing the game, but the final three must be acquired by completing side missions. The most challenging one requires acquiring six Hel Tears.
Following the completion of each boss during the main plot, you can obtain the first five frozen flames. Then, through sidequests, you can carry on and acquire the rest.
How to Acquire the God of War: Ragnarok Frozen Flame
Beat Huntress (Main Story)
Beat Alva (Main Story)
Freeing Freya in Vanaheim (Main Story)
Beat the Hel-Traveller (Main Story)
Beat Flame Phantom (Main Story)
Beat the Crimson Dread (For Vanaheim! Sidequest – Chapter 13)
- It takes some effort to earn the sixth Frozen Flame because it is not part of the main quest. The 13th chapter, Creatures of Prophecy, must be finished before the start of a new Favor.
- Kratos will arrive at The Crater, a secret region of Vanaheim, thanks to the Scent of Survival Favor in God of War Ragnarok. When you get to the new location, stick with the For Vanaheim! side mission to locate The Crimson Dread and save a comrade. In order to obtain a Frozen Flame, kill the dragon.
Beat Svipdagr The Cold And The Sisters Of Illska
- Players in God of War Ragnarok will run into Svipdagr the Cold and the Sisters of Illska Berserker Bosses in Alfheim after activating the Fit for a King Favor. Get the Frozen Flame by beating the Berserkers.
Find all Frozen Sparks
- The wolf Gram will jump across Realms by forming a tear when it is released in the main mission of God of War Ragnarok, introducing Hel to Pay Favor. To prevent the Hel-Walkers from entering the Realms, Kratos must seal these Hel-Tears. There are a total of six tears, and they each yield a Frozen Spark. You will automatically receive a Frozen Flame as compensation for sealing the final Hel-Tear.
The following are the six Hel-Tears:
- Sindri’s House – During The Path: The Reunion, The tear is automatically provided as a piece of the main storyline.
- You’ll encounter this one in “The Route: Reunion,” and you should see it as you move along the main path, in the Helheim region known as the Gleaming Bale.
- Take a boat to the Aurvangar Wetlands region in Svartalfheim, where you can climb over a wooden structure to reach the tear on the other side.
- The Strond region in Alfheim contains a Mystic Gateway. South of it, in the lower portion, is where the tear is located.
- Go to the Southern Wilds Mystic Gateway in Vanaheim and take a few steps forward to access the Southern Wilds area.
- Midgard’s Well of Urd can be reached by going to the Lake of Nine Mystic Gateway and heading northeast. Ascend the mountain and squeeze through the wall’s opening. The opposite side is where the tear is located.
If you have any questions about this article, feel free to share them in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!