Going Medieval survival has its drawbacks. Troubles such as how to maintain food fresh throughout the hot weather is a crucial factor to consider for your inhabitants. This is where the underground storage system applies. For now, until home fridges are invented 500 years in the future, storing perishables in a cool storeroom renders for an interesting suitable replacement!
- In the lower right corner of your window, choose the pickaxe symbol from the tools menu.
- Identify the location wherever you want your underground storage by clicking and dragging with the Right Mouse Button.
- Going Medieval doesn’t instantly finish construction works, but when your townsfolk are available, they might head over and start digging.
- All underground storage is preferable compared to simply letting food perish, but the temperature drops as you dig deeper.
- Contemplate digging down in a certain floor area once more if you’d like to take your storage systems deeper.
- Just keep in mind there are stairs and passageways on each level so your employees can get to the storage rooms.
- Digging a pleasant cool underground bunker to store all your food is a great start, but you’ll want further assets to fully safeguard your resources.
- Instruct your residents to construct a wall around the underground storage location on the ground level.
- Protect everything with a roof, and don’t overlook to include a door so your guests can enter and exit.
- Position the door located near the top of the staircases for optimum space-saving efficiency.
- Lastly, press F7 or choose the zoning tool from the lower-left section of the window. You can choose between 3 different stockpiles for your storeroom. Pick the default type for food storage.
If you have any questions regarding Going Medieval, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Going Medieval, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!