Golem is a tortoise-like Pokémon with a cylindrical body encased in a green-plated shell. Its body is so tough that it can’t be scratched. Its head extends from the shell’s core.
Golems in the Alola region have forearms that are much smaller and have two claws. The claws on the feet are also only two . Two large, black rocks protrude from the top of its body, with a tinier rock between each, generating the pattern of a cannon.
- Type – Rock / Ground
- Weakness –Water, Grass, Ground, Ice, Steel, and Fighting-type moves
Geodude (25 Candies) > Graveler (100 Candies) > Golem
Golem Base Stats
- ATK: 211
- DEF: 198
- Stamina: 198
- Flee Rate: 5%
- Buddy Distance: 1km
Where to catch Golem?
- In the wild
- More common during Cloudy / Rainy Weather
- May hatch from 7km eggs
- Alolan Golems can also be found in the wild, but they are far scarcer.
Golem’s Best Moves
- Mud-Slap (15.4 DPS) and Earthquake (46.7 DPS)
- Other moveset:
- Rock Throw (16 DPS)
- Stone Edge (52.2 DPS)
- Rock Blast (28.6 DPS)
- Ancient Power (24 DPS)
- Frustration (5 DPS)
How To Beat Golem
- Golem is resistant to Normal, Rock, Flying, Fire, Electric, and Poison-type moves. Avoid them!
- Don’t use Pikachu, Raichu, Magnemite, Magneton, Electabuzz, Mareep, Flaafy, and Ampharos. These pokemon are the most vulnerable to Golem.
- The best Pokemon against a Golem is Kingler. Use its Bubble and Crabhammer skills. These moves have 100% effective damage!
- Kyogre is also a very effective counter. Its Waterfall, Waterfall, and Hydro Pump deal devastating damage.
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon GO, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Pokemon GO, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!