As a player, you will naturally feel lost and disoriented at the beginning of God of War: Ragnarok. But as you progress, you’ll get the hang of it in no time. Did you also know that God of War: Ragnarok pulled an incredible feat after it was released? The game is a contender for Game of the Year at The Game Awards 2022 despite being a fresh release! Here is a list of all the achievements in God of War: Ragnarok.
- Bear in mind that to win all the trophies and achievements in God of War: Ragnarok, you need to prepare yourself for tough challenges. Santa Monica Studio always takes challenges to another level in its games. How intelligibly and smoothly you put your strategies to use, will be a deciding factor in getting these achievements.
- If the devil in you is awake and you really wish to win all the trophies, then my friend, you will be tested in the severest of manners, because there are 36 of them.
How to unlock all achievements in God of War: Ragnarok
4 gold trophies, 15 silver, and 16 bronze trophies, and a crown jewel: the Platinum Trophy. Are you ready to give it all you got? If yes, then let’s head straight into battle! Show them who the master of the game is.
God of War Ragnarok has a total of 36 trophies with 0 difficulty based trophies. 1 playthrough is required for the platinum. Will you be going for the platinum trophy? pic.twitter.com/lOy8SxLAZb
— MBG (@xMBGx) November 5, 2022
Strategies that might help
If you want to obtain these trophies and achievements, you have to complete every side quest in the game and put your head and heart into collecting everything you can. Getting the Platinum Trophy and enjoying the game does not go hand in hand. You will be asked to sacrifice a lot of time and patience.
- Keep in mind, boredom and frustration are a natural outcome of achieving the Platinum Trophy. The more relaxed you are, the better as your mind will be clear and focused on the goal. You are definitely gonna get bewildered at some point, and you might lose lackluster. But despite all these, you have to stay cool. After all, a champion is one who puts on a good show of an unwavering spirit.
- The Florist: Collect one flower from each of the nine realms
- The Librarian: Collect all the books
- The Curator: Collect all artefacts
- How it Started: Equip an enchantment
- Spit Shine: Upgrade one piece of armour
- Knock off the Rust: Purchase a skill
- A Grizzly Situation: Battle the bear
- Blood Debt: Face the God of Thunder
- Backyard Brawl: Battle the Mysterious Valkyrie
- Root of the Problem: Fight Nidhogg
- The Cauldron: Conquer Gryla’s Cauldron
- Off the Leash: Overthrow Garm
- Comeuppance: Battle Heimdall
- Better Together: Win against Hrist and Mist
- Rebel Leader: Return the Hammer of the Rebellion
- New Friends: Fetch Lunda’s orb
- Spartan Ways: Remember the Spartan training
- Full Belly: Obtain Horns of Blood Mead and all the Apples of Idunn
- Collector: Acquire all relics and sword hilts
- Dragon Slayer: Craft the Scaled Armor Set
- Phalanx: Grab hold of all shields
- Funeral for a Friend: Attend the funeral
- Full Gufa: Free the Hafgufas
- Besties: Pet Speki and Svanna
- How It’s Going: Repair the Amulet of Yggdrasil
- Making Amends: Free the Lyngbakr
- It Was a Good Day: Review Mardoll
- Invasive Species: Complete all crater hunts
- Pure of Hart: Return the Stags of the Four Seasons
- Rightful Place: Return all of the Lindwyrms to Ratatoskr
- Trials by Fire: Complete the Trials of Muspelheim
Lastly comes the gold trophies. Before starting the hunt for the gold trophies, you better take a break and start afresh. Your abilities might be put to a test here. There are only 4 of them but that doesn’t mean they won’t be posing a challenge for you.
- Ragnarok – Defeat Odin
- Ready for Commitment: Fully upgrade one armour set
- Grave Mistake: Defeat King Hrolf Kraki
- The True Queen: Defeat Gna the Valkyrie Queen
How to get the Platinum Trophy in God of War: Ragnarok
The trophy is called The Bear and the Wolf. One platinum trophy in the game, and you would feel like you won the entire world. After a tough uphill battle against powerful foes, you might want to pat yourself on the back and get yourself something to refresh your mind. The pride you will feel after finishing the game will be of the highest degree. All the achievements of God of War: Ragnarok, as I have said before, demand sacrifice.
RELATED NEWS: Will God of War: Ragnarok be on PC?
God of War: Ragnarok is a game worth playing. Make sure you finish the game quickly so that you can attend to other games tougher than Ragnarok.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!