In Grounded, smoothies are really effective aids. These help you fight against massive bugs, boost your health, stamina, and meet your food and water needs whenever required. Here’s everything you need to know about Smoothies in Grounded.
First Step – Make a Smoothie Station
First, harvest a Grub from the ground. Take it to a field station and analyze it. To make the Smoothie station you’ll need –
- One acorn top
- Four Sprigs
- Five Grub Goop
All Smoothie Recipes in Grounded
You can craft your smoothies at the Smoothie station. Following are the recipes –
- Boost Juice: aphid, mushroom, and acorn bits
- Green Machine: sprig, cloverleaf, and plant fiber
- Fuzz on the Rocks: mite fuzz, quartzine, and a pebble
- Hedge lord: Berry chunks
- Liquid Gills: plant fiber, cloverleaf, eelgrass strands
- Liquid rage: ant mandible, spider fang, larvae spike
- Gastro goo: honey, gas sack, fungal growth
There’s more to Smoothies and their recipes in Grounded. If you have any questions or queries, let us know in the comments below.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Respect All Lives, and Happy Gaming!